Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

9 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Much better than the last episode. Again, I found the crude humour rather forced, but there was a lot less of it this episode. Did that little skit of the guy joking about his massive dick really add anything to the episode, that wasn't already there from the Mountain's ominous presence a few minutes later? I'm pretty sure the writers have been told to inject some 'humour'.

Ramsay's a bastard, but that's just how we want him. I wasn't sure at first who was killing who.

I wonder where Theon is going. I hope it ends with him being eaten by Ramsay's hounds, the treacherous, cockless piece of shit.

Yep Ramsay is the guy to hate, it's gone from Joffrey to him.

As for Theon, im guessing he'll go to the Iron Islands and become the King there, as it seemed to me they don't want his sister (or a female) to rule.

33 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I wasn't sure at first who was killing who.

Same here. Papa Bolton was a total dick, so good riddance. I foresee a showdown between Ramsey and that other important character.

22 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

it seemed to me they don't want his sister (or a female) to rule.

That priest in the water looked cool as ****. I want to see more of that character.

23 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Yep Ramsay is the guy to hate, it's gone from Joffrey to him.

As for Theon, im guessing he'll go to the Iron Islands and become the King there, as it seemed to me they don't want his sister (or a female) to rule.

It'd be interesting if it was Theon, vs his sister. On the one hand, a little scrany dickhead who was kept prisoner his whole life, had one shot at glory, then **** it up, and got took prisoner again, then had his cock chopped off. But at least he's not a woman? Vs his sister who's been there her whole life and generally gained the respect of the iron born, but is being ruler too much?

I can see them opting for the bloke, and getting their ass kicked by Daenerys in some terrible feminist bloodbath :P

Theon will have some sort of showdown with Ramsay and end up killing him I suspect, I think that was foreshadowed at the end of season 2 when he swore he would kill the horn blower outside Winterfell who was Ramsay I think.

A little throwaway line in this episode makes me a bit concerned that they're not quite done with burning small children yet.

Ramsay mentions that the families who are loyal to the Boltons are the Karstarks and the Umbers. Last time that the Umbers were mentioned was the last time that we saw Rickon Stark - when Bran sent him to their house before heading beyond the wall. 

A couple of the trailers show the big battle at Winterfell, with burning Bolton-style crucifixes out on the battlefield. I er... reckon Rickon might well be the "they're not really going to do that, are they?" moment of this season.

Edited by ml1dch

9 hours ago, ml1dch said:

A little throwaway line in this episode makes me a bit concerned that they're not quite done with burning small children yet.

Ramsay mentions that the families who are loyal to the Boltons are the Karstarks and the Umbers. Last time that the Umbers were mentioned was the last time that we saw Rickon Stark - when Bran sent him to their house before heading beyond the wall. 

A couple of the trailers show the big battle at Winterfell, with burning Bolton-style crucifixes out on the battlefield. I er... reckon Rickon might well be the "they're not really going to do that, are they?" moment of this season.

I'm pretty sure that both the series writers and GRRM have forgotten that Rickon exists.

2 minutes ago, Meath_Villan said:

He won't kill rickon he needs a stark

He (Technically on his Dad's orders but he seemed in support of the idea) already tried to kill Bran & Rickon, that time near Craster's.

11 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

I laughed so hard when The Mountain rammed the guys head into the wall

Ditto, when the giant picked the crow up, and slammed him against the wall.

There was a throwaway line last night where Davos said something like "old gods, drowned god, lord of the light they're all the same to me"

And all I could think was, awesome, Davos, an agent of the Many-faced God.

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

Bran's visions are going to give a lot of scope for cool flashbacks.  Holding hope for Sean Bean.

My colleague just told me he has been seen filming apparently so you might be in luck.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â