Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

There is a little part of me that oopes part of this season does drag a bit.

Having had to plod through A Feast for Crowzzzzzzzzzzz and the simply ballachingly dull

Iron Islands succession stuff

you "TV" people with your real tits and flashy CGI stuff should swallow a bit or boredom too.

/grumpy

it was balanced out by the feeling that Cerci was going to lez it up with Lady Merryweather at some point. A casual fisting, as it turned out, was a bit of a let down.

Plus, as tedious as he nuncle bollocks was, it was nowhere near as dull as Sam and his love boat cruise

You can't have massive shocks and huge payoffs every week.  You need character development, you need pieces being slowly moved into place for the big moments to have any impact.  If you fly at 1000mph all the time then it ends up being like a Call of Duty game. 

3Ba2qBVl.jpg  TIfYVUHl.jpg

Quite a lot of foreshadowing in this weeks episode.  The scene with the preacher in the square talking about the Red God.  Thoros of Myr gets a namecheck just in case the audience have forgotten he exists.... 

It was good last night.

I think they've sped things along a little. Sansa and little finger going to winterfell, for example. They said they were going and bang, they were there. They didn't drag the journey out for 8 seasons like they would have done previously.

I'm already enjoying this season more than season 4, which is getting worse and worse the more I look back on it. Depressingly weak season for such a good show.

I still think it's too fragmented though. I can't wait for more of the stories to start intertwining again (assuming that's what will happen, I don't know!). One episode filled with 10 five minute stories is getting pretty old.

Episode was decent. Sand Snakes scene was cringeworthy though. "Oh you asked me a simple question? Let me answer that by recounting a story from my childhood that you as my sisters would already know."

• Like 1

Has Aidan Gillen just given up on the accent by this point? Hes now fully Irish every week, which is an improvement I guess, but to my ear he seems to be doing the rounds of the Irish counties. I can't till his accent ends up in Cork, that'll be a cracking episode, b'gorah.

• Like 1

Episode was decent. Sand Snakes scene was cringeworthy though. "Oh you asked me a simple question? Let me answer that by recounting a story from my childhood that you as my sisters would already know."

this bit was shit,,,,,, but a decent episode at last ......yer ones bewbs thooooo Ma GAWWWDDDD    they are pert 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â