Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

POTENTIAL S5 Episode 9 SPOILER. DO NOT OPEN THE BOX IF YOU ARE NOT A BOOK READER

I assume Episode 9's big thing this season will be Dany getting married to Hizdar and the fun and games in the Fighting Pit leading to her being carried away by Drogon?

Very spoilery, so don't read either if haven't read books...

How about Jon Snow's apparent 'death'?  Would be a good way to end the whole season actually

POTENTIAL S5 Episode 9 SPOILER. DO NOT OPEN THE BOX IF YOU ARE NOT A BOOK READER

I assume Episode 9's big thing this season will be Dany getting married to Hizdar and the fun and games in the Fighting Pit leading to her being carried away by Drogon?

How about Jon Snow's apparent 'death'?  Would be a good way to end the whole season actually

Spoliery reply don't look...... blah blah

Yeah possibly, although they did the Wall last ep 9 so I can't see it happening twice in a row.  

The Mereen stuff would make a good ending. Can't think of anything in Westeros that will deserve a full episode although they're apparently putting Jon Snow in Hardhome for that pitched battle so who knows.

Edited by Eames

Yeah possibly, although they did the Wall last ep 9 so I can't see it happening twice in a row.  

The Mereen stuff would make a good ending. Can't think of anything in Westeros that will deserve a full episode although they're apparently putting Jon Snow in Hardhome for that pitched battle so who knows.

Blah blah book spoiler,  (technically we are discussing the show because it's how we expect the books to fit them).

Season could well end with Varys killing Kevan Lannister, pretty sure that's how ADWD finished.

Edited by Wainy316

Blah blah book spoiler,  (technically we are discussing the show because it's how we expect the books to fit them).

Season could well end with Varys killing Kevan Lannister, pretty sure that's how ADWD finished.

If you haven't got the jist of it by now you're not trying hard enough.

Possibly. Although surely they'd end Season 6 with that? Especially given that Varys is currently filling in for Illyiro Morpatis in Pentos with Tyrion. Although some of the plot lines are so far off piste with the books already they can get away with just making shit up to suit them.

If you haven't got the jist of it by now you're not trying hard enough.

Possibly. Although surely they'd end Season 6 with that? Especially given that Varys is currently filling in for Illyiro Morpatis in Pentos with Tyrion. Although some of the plot lines are so far off piste with the books already they can get away with just making shit up to suit them.

Don't click it, just don't...

EDIT: Just realised it may contain spoilers for episodes 3 or 4 too.  They've all merged into one for me.

The way it's going, for me I think it'll be caught up with ADWD by the end of this season and most of AFFC has been condensed or removed.  Illyrio's role would be over now considering Tyrion is already with friend zone Jorah.  I guess that means Young Griff/Aegon has been sacked off too.

Edited by Wainy316

Posting from a phone with two minutes to spare so I've not read every post above in full but. MAJOR BOOK SPOILERS (wall)

I presume he will die mid season. The kid will kill him. Then my theory that he gets resurrected by the Red God like Beric Dondarion has been allows him to be released from his vows to the Watch and move on to Winterfell

If it wasn't for the fact that everyone in my office talks about GoT, I'd be tempted to not watch any of this season until they were all out and then binge watch them.

I find the show, being as fragmented as it is these days, to be very frustrating to watch with a week in between each episode.

Edited by Stevo985

I'm not bothering with the TV show this time. I'll binge watch it on demand. I'm spoiled anyway and listen to the Cast of Kings and Storm of Spoilers Podcast so its not really a massive drama.

I have watched the 1st two episodes of the new series, gotta say I'm fairly disappointed so far with the new season. It's been a tad shite IMO

• Like 1

There is a little part of me that oopes part of this season does drag a bit.

Having had to plod through A Feast for Crowzzzzzzzzzzz and the simply ballachingly dull

Iron Islands succession stuff

you "TV" people with your real tits and flashy CGI stuff should swallow a bit or boredom too.

/grumpy

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â