Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

Not gonna put the spoiler tag on, but some book vs show thoughts.   I think even show watchers wouldn't be incredibly surprised to learn that Tyrion and Jamie have been whitewashed a bit in the last season or two, but it's completely understandable when you consider the  time the show is allotted to explain everything compared to the books.  There are entire sub plots which have had to be left on the cutting room floor and internal monologues tend not to work very well on TV.   Still disappointed that Tyrion killed Shae in self defence rather than a fit of rage, but other than making him more sympathetic to an audience who haven't had a ton of complex motivations explained to them it really doesn't change what has happened in the grand scheme of things. 

Loved the fight between The Hound and Bryenne, it was absolutely brutal.  The Hound & Ayra have been a great double act this season, and the fact she just left him to rot was really a great way of highlighting how dark her character is becoming. 

• Like 1

Loved the fight between The Hound and Bryenne, it was absolutely brutal. The Hound & Ayra have been a great double act this season, and the fact she just left him to rot was really a great way of highlighting how dark her character is becoming.

She should have set him on fire, now that would've been dark.

Why didn't Arya and the Hound enter the city where her sister was?

Didn't know the sister was there, auntie was dead, didn't know who was in charge could have been risky is my guess.

How do we know Tywin is dead? I think they left that as a running question...we never actually saw him keel over and die. He should've put one right in his head.

A couple of questions about Arya.

Where is she going?

What was the "iron" she gave the ships captain that made him change his mind?

Also, "you are my son, she was a whore"  bang, cop that you bastard!

Shame about The Hound, he was great

Bit odd Stannis just turning up like that, how did he get there without being seen with his vast army?

It's set up nicely for the next few seasons. I think , in the end, Bran will become king , and the dragons will kill Dany although i'm usually wildly wrong about these things

Cheers Nick

I think the Iron was from that a guy (Jaqen) who she saved a few season's back who could change his appearence and promised her three deaths of her chosing or something. I guess she can do all that stuff herself now though.

Someone'll explain it better.

Edited by useless

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â