Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

yeah surprised at lack of love for Melissandre :(  Carice Van Houten is not afraid of artistic roles ;)

Ginko, even hints are bad. :(

Stop it or I will murder you.

Don't open the spoiler box Ginko

Seriously, I mean it...

book stuff coming up

LIKE DONTOS MURDERS JOFFEREY AT HIS WEDDING WITH THE POISON HIDDEN IN THAT NECKLACE HE GAVE TO SANSA IN THIS EPISODE! BOOM! 
I did warn you three times.
;)

I would have been more pissed if South Park didn't already tell me :o

Rubbish episode, no Hodor.

I'm reading the books at the moment, was well impressed with myself when I knew who Dontos was before they said. He's introduced a lot earlier though, in regards to Sansa at least, I'm only on the 3rd one.

I think books three and four run parallel to each other, so season three of the TV show is made up of parts of books three and four (and a tiny bit of book five I think) because they want the show to run as chronologically as possible. It can already be hard enough to know who's who and what's what, so I guess they made this decision to make the show easier to follow.

Didn't in read somewhere that the actress was getting the hump with the boobs out stuff and wanted it cut out?

Scratch all that. It wasn't Emilia Clarke. It was the actress who played Ros hence the characters slightly jarring departure from the series.

Didn't in read somewhere that the actress was getting the hump with the boobs out stuff and wanted it cut out?

Scratch all that. It wasn't Emilia Clarke. It was the actress who played Ros hence the characters slightly jarring departure from the series.

Are you sure?    I vaguely remember reading something about Emilia Clarke having a agreement after S1 not to show her breasts.

Are you sure? I vaguely remember reading something about Emilia Clarke having a agreement after S1 not to show her breasts.

Wrong actress.

chesticles evident in s3

I think books three and four run parallel to each other, so season three of the TV show is made up of parts of books three and four (and a tiny bit of book five I think) because they want the show to run as chronologically as possible. It can already be hard enough to know who's who and what's what, so I guess they made this decision to make the show easier to follow.

They are compressing some stuff. Theon doesn't get his bollocks cut off until book five yet it happens at the same time as the red wedding in the show.

That said, it's unclear what the time frame of everything is. How long between the events of episode one and now? It's difficult to measure but it's probably less time than has passed in how long the show has taken to broadcast. I think there has only been one birthday (Joff's) in the entire run so far.

They could definitely do a few seasons of a TV show chronicling Ned's time as a young lad born as the heir to Winterfell before going off and being fostered by Jon Arryn with Robert at the Eyrie. It could run from when Ned and Robert were lads until the time where Robert took the throne, there'd be plenty of material mentioned in the books as well as throwing in some new adventures too.

Edited by Ginko

There is loads of stuff.  The Dunk and Egg books are a lot of fun and would work well as spin offs.  Duncan the Tall even got a namecheck in this weeks episode and while it hasn't been stated in any of the books it is hinted heavily that Brienne is Duncan the Tall's great grand daughter. 

It will grind to a halt. Book 6 wont be out until 2015 so it's safe to assume that the show will be up to S5 as far as the TV is concerned.

I'm more worried about Martin dying before he finished the saga. Book 7 ain't going to be brief and he is very clear none is going to be allowed to finish it for him.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â