Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

I'm despairing that we'll ever see the Mother of Dragons bare her funbags ever again  :(

Book spoiler that you absolutely should read: 

She has a bath with Missandei (Nathalie Emmanuel) in the book. And some lesbo stuff with some of the book characters who have been amalgamated into Missandei for the TV show.

rk5b2RN.gif 

• Like 1

Rose Leslie for me, but then again I know nothing. 

Have you heard her speak in her normal voice? She's got the poshest English accent I've ever heard, but she's Scottish? It's all very strange. She is lovely, but I still prefer Dormer.

Here ya go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPdPTY_-icQ

Fitter with the English accent but still a bit too thin to be on the Champions League of Fapability with Maergery and Danaerys

Edited by Eames

Rose Leslie for me, but then again I know nothing. 

Have you heard her speak in her normal voice? She's got the poshest English accent I've ever heard, but she's Scottish? It's all very strange. She is lovely, but I still prefer Dormer.

Here ya go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPdPTY_-icQ

Yeah, she's mega posh. Didn't she grow up in an actual castle? 

Fitter with the English accent but still a bit too thin to be on the Champions League of Capability with Maergery and Danaerys

I'm a sucker for a redhead. 

• Like 1

I'm not sure, but I seem to remember her saying her dad was the leader of the clan they belong to. Do Scottish clan leaders live in castles?

From Wiki so you know, take with a pinch of salt:

"Leslie was born in Aberdeen,[1] and grew up in Lickleyhead Castle, her family's 15th century ancestral seat, before moving to England for school.[2] Her father is Sebastian Arbuthnot-Leslie, the Aberdeenshire Chieftain of Clan Leslie, and her mother is Candida Mary Sibyl "Candy" Leslie (née Weld). Leslie is the third of five children.[2] Her parents own the 12th century Warthill Castle in Aberdeenshire."

I like Caitlyn Stark.

I hate Sansa Stark. Most pointless character in the history of anything. Just mopes about and occasionally looks pensively over a nice view. The actress is sodding awful too. She can't even look miserable convincingly.

I hate both of them. Awful characters, Catelyn is just purely a whiner. Arya though, brilliant character and acted very well

• Like 1

Dormer was hot in the tudors as well

Who could blame Henry the VIII for shafting the catholic church to pop that cherry

I'm still a big melissandre fan.

Evil Redhead who is also a witch what is not to like

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â