Missing planes

tonyh29

An Aussie plan has spotted 'stuff' in the sea, a ship is on route for verification but won't get there until tomorrow.

This is the first time anything has been spotted other than on days old sat images, so a potential break through.

An Aussie plan has spotted 'stuff' in the sea, a ship is on route for verification but won't get there until tomorrow.

This is the first time anything has been spotted other than on days old sat images, so a potential break through.

michael-scott-no.gif

Someone needs to get out more. :)

• Like 1

Bit of trivia but it appears the families in Beijing are being holed up at the Lido Hotel which was a Holiday Inn when I was last there (may have changed operator now ?). In the basement is a Thai restaurant with sunken wells / booths for semi private dining parties.

Mods - pls move to boring thread as appropriate

Bit of trivia but it appears the families in Beijing are being holed up at the Lido Hotel which was a Holiday Inn when I was last there (may have changed operator now ?). In the basement is a Thai restaurant with sunken wells / booths for semi private dining parties.

Mods - pls move to boring thread as appropriate

Sunken wells? How thoughtful. How...sensitive.

"they found stacks of debris  ...items, such as a wedding rings and other jewellery, photos, credit cards, purses and their contents, shoes, a wallet and currency, are among seven boxes of identified personal effects salvaged from the site" - Has any reason been given concerning why items such as rings, jewellery and purses were  still floating tonyh29? 

"they found stacks of debris ...items, such as a wedding rings and other jewellery, photos, credit cards, purses and their contents, shoes, a wallet and currency, are among seven boxes of identified personal effects salvaged from the site" - Has any reason been given concerning why items such as rings, jewellery and purses were still floating tonyh29?

Think we are talking different incidents here ... Peter and I were discussing briefly New York and the twin towers when I mentioned this

They keep spotting junk floating on the water but that is because the seas really are literally littered with junk these days. You would not believe how much crap there is floating around out there.

Some 200 years of commercial shipping has taken its toll.

Edited by LondonLax

Let me clarify something here.

Peter - You're claiming Mohamed Atta was framed?

No, I'm saying I don't believe his passport was thrown clear of the explosion and lay in the street for two weeks.  But as I said, I'm not trying to open a discussion on this, I simply used a comparison in discussing an aspect of what this thread's actually about.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â