Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

With Benteke's injury as I have stated I another thread we will have to use up to half of the mooted 20m transfer fund on yet another striker or we could ask Chelsea to loan us Ba for the season who is well used to playing the loan striker role.

Ba would be very good. He's limited for a club like Chelsea but his goalscoring record everywhere else has been very good.

I would imagine he's on a very good wage there though and he'll have plenty of other offers but clearly there's a link with Bertrand coming in.

• Like 1

Jordan Rhodes for me !!!!!! Migh cost a bit in fee, but great goal record, deserves his shot and id presume his wages for a club like us wouldn't be a major issue

I think we stick to the original plan, top class midfielder, and look at a loan such as BA mooted by a few on here. Either that or we get a top class number 10 which can double as a striker and go one up top when necessary. Chelsea have pretty much been doing this.

• Like 1

I think we stick to the original plan, top class midfielder, and look at a loan such as BA mooted by a few on here. Either that or we get a top class number 10 which can double as a striker and go one up top when necessary. Chelsea have pretty much been doing this.

Though i hate the principle, i think Evertons approach of getting in Top class Loans for a year to get them into Europe is probably the only way we will make it into Europe.  Once in Europe we can push on with the extra revenue and buy better players.

• Like 1

Though i hate the principle, i think Evertons approach of getting in Top class Loans for a year to get them into Europe is probably the only way we will make it into Europe. Once in Europe we can push on with the extra revenue and buy better players.

What happens if Everton don't get into top 4 then Barry lukaku & delofeu leave? They have to get in a 3 top class players

Though i hate the principle, i think Evertons approach of getting in Top class Loans for a year to get them into Europe is probably the only way we will make it into Europe. Once in Europe we can push on with the extra revenue and buy better players.
What happens if Everton don't get into top 4 then Barry lukaku & delofeu leave? They have to get in a 3 top class players

I'd rather have three top class players for a year than never to be honest.

Edited by penguin

They still will be in the Europa league and extra money from finishing higher up the table not to mention the extra cash by sponsors/fans

Edited by HeyAnty