The Boring Thread

Spoony

The last day and a half in work... why they make us do these things.. No one is actually working :lol:

It's a joke in my office.

One of the girls just went out for mcdonalds breakfast.

So now everyone is sat around a couple of desks eating sausage mcmuffins.

Nobody cares.

To be fair, I look like I'm too busy and have to get on with some work. Lolz, VT.

• Like 3

The last day and a half in work... why they make us do these things.. No one is actually working :lol:

It's a joke in my office.

One of the girls just went out for mcdonalds breakfast.

So now everyone is sat around a couple of desks eating sausage mcmuffins.

Nobody cares.

To be fair, I look like I'm too busy and have to get on with some work. Lolz, VT.

• Like 1

Just ate two satsumas and an apple. The satsumas were slightly out of date. 

Had the satsumas gone baggy?

Much easier to peel when they've got the texture of a pensionable orangutan's nut sack. You can do that clever all in one peel up and around that looks like an elephant trunk and ears.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Was getting a bit of back pain, sitting on the office chairs where I work. They've sorted me out with a custom built, ergonomic chair. I'm the envy of the office. I expect a few more complaints about bad backs to be submitted in the next couple of weeks. 

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 2

Was getting a bit of back pain, sitting on the office chairs where I work. They've sorted me out with a custom built, ergonomic chair. I'm the envy of the office. I expect a few more complaints about bad backs to be submitted in the next couple of weeks. 

As a back pain sufferer, I find this post rather exciting, actually.

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â