The Boring Thread

Spoony

I like Hobnobs, but avoid them because of their palm oil content. It's an often-ignored fact that commercially-made biscuits almost all contain this unhealthy ingredient.

Generally when eating half a pack of hobnobs in one sitting, the palm oil content is the least of my concerns. I'm more worried with my jeans getting tighter!  :D

I like Hobnobs, but avoid them because of their palm oil content. It's an often-ignored fact that commercially-made biscuits almost all contain this unhealthy ingredient.

Generally when eating half a pack of hobnobs in one sitting, the palm oil content is the least of my concerns. I'm more worried with my jeans getting tighter! :D

I imagine your arteries will clog up before you manage to finish a packet.

It feels like a Thursday. Doesn't it feel like a Thursday? It's funny, because today is in fact Friday.

Feels like Saturday to me.

But then so does every day.

You missed making a Morrissey gag by a day

It feels like a Thursday. Doesn't it feel like a Thursday? It's funny, because today is in fact Friday.

I don't know enough songs by the word removed to be able to do that.
  • Like 3

Hand in Glove. Lol.

• 1 month later...

just followed lee dixon on twitter

Good insomnia cure I reckon, how he has a job as a match commentator is beyond me. Seems like a decent fella, but my god, soooooo boring

Edited by maqroll

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â