The Boring Thread

Spoony

sp3.jpg

"Why did he throw my ball away? What ever could I have done to upset master Richard? I even helped clean him off when he 'accidentally' spread peanut butter all over his willy"

• Like 1

It takes me 12 roundabouts to reach the A38 every morning

Surelt there is a more direct route to take ?!
Yes, but that wouldn't be as boring, would it?
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I need to buy some new pens for the house. I've been considering the bog standard BIC cristal medium ball point, although I'm very tempted by a single luxurious Parker Vector fountain pen (medium nib, obviously). I might draft up a quick pros and cons document in excel to organise my thoughts on the subject. 

And go get your Dog's ball, Ginko.

• Like 1

The ball is still in the hedge as far as I know but she has another one so panic over.

In other news, the crazy cat lady who moved in about a month ago is having a gathering this afternoon and invited me round (purely because she wants to see the dog, not me, she's obsessed with cats and dogs, she's one of them). I caught her and her merry band of OAPs (she's about mid 50s but all her friends must be past retirement age from the looks) taking her dog for a walk in the sunshine. I knew what was coming next so I shut the blinds to the bathroom and when she came to knock on the door to invite me to walk my dog with her and her army of the near-dead I just ignored her until she went away.

My car is parked in my drive so she probably thinks I'm in, but I have a story all figured out in case I run into her in the next few days and she mentions me not coming round. I'm saying that I must have been in the shower when she knocked originally, but I was showering because my mate was going to come and pick me up to go to a pub in my home town to watch the FA Cup final. Foolproof.

Edited by Ginko

I will, the next time I see one shopping. I live in the middle of nowhere so I need a slightly better reason to go shopping that to get my dog a new ball.

Ginko, DHUTWU.

I will, the next time I see one shopping. I live in the middle of nowhere so I need a slightly better reason to go shopping that to get my dog a new ball.

Disgusting. I should call the Blue Cross.

No way is my junk going anywhere near CCL (Crazy Cat Lady), Christ knows what else that weirdo is into.

By all means call 'em, they can have all the bloody animals as far as I'm concerned. They're nothing but a pain in the arse.

Ha! My dog is very much all bark and no bite. She's big and she has a booming bark, but if burglars came into my house then my dog would welcome them and look for fuss. The worst she could do is cover them in slobber, she's the wimpiest creature I've ever met. 

As for the cats, they'd make themselves scare under the bed. I'd sooner trust the goldfish to do more to deter intruders than the cats or the dog.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â