The Boring Thread

Spoony

I've vacated Villa Talk recently but, alas, I return and I am stunned to discover that this is still going. Jesus you guys are boring.

Yes, we know, but we need more information than that.

We all live in dread of discovering that we are the most boring when we are trying to be interesting and the most interesting when we think we are being boring.

Anybody been to a place called Benjamins in halesowen

it's one of those places where i've been asked to go on several occasions but ducked out because i've heard its shite

I have been there several times, yes.

Is it any good?

Is it a bar or a nightclub according to google it is a nightclub but i didn't know Halesowen had a nightclub

Edited by AshVilla

I think it's a bar downstairs, that has sometimes have 'nights' and a large function room upstairs for weddings and stuff, but I think that has 'nights' as well.

I wouldn't say it was a nightclub as such.

I had my "home" wedding reception at Benjamins. 

I got married in vegas, and obviously we couldn't take many people over, so we had a do at home so the majority could come (and gimme presents! ;)).

It's okay.  The owner is half soaked and his daughter is an annoying fatty.

I just cooked a quorn masala and put the rice in towards the end of cooking and mixed it in instead of serving it alongside the curry. It was quite nice. 7.5/10

I just cooked a quorn masala and put the rice in towards the end of cooking and mixed it in instead of serving it alongside the curry. It was quite nice. 7.5/10

Your use of quorn leads me to believe you are either vegetarian, on a diet or a sadist. I'd be interested to know which of these are true.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â