The Boring Thread

Spoony

Covering down stairs today as loads of people are off my printer prints pages in reverse order, as in if there were 3 pages page 3 prints first, then 2, followed by 1, which is a pain in the balls when you're printing off something 50 pages long. However, the one downstairs doesn't do this so I'm wondering is there a setting or something to change this?

Covering down stairs today as loads of people are off my printer prints pages in reverse order, as in if there were 3 pages page 3 prints first, then 2, followed by 1, which is a pain in the balls when you're printing off something 50 pages long. However, the one downstairs doesn't do this so I'm wondering is there a setting or something to change this?

Yes, there should be a setting in the printer properties to print first page last, or print in reverse order. You'd set that on the printer settings on your PC (as opposed to some button the actual printer itself).

• Like 1

My local Tesco store has had a battered and torn box of Shredded Wheat on their shelf for around a year, and I mean completely ******-up.

They have just had an expensive refit and have added several prestige lines to set it all off, but that battered and broken box Shredded Wheat is still there.

It makes you proud to be British.

• Like 1

Yes, there should be a setting in the printer properties to print first page last, or print in reverse order. You'd set that on the printer settings on your PC (as opposed to some button the actual printer itself).

There is such a setting. In Word go to file, then options, then advanced. Scroll through the list of advanced options until you see the little box with "print in reverse order next to it". To print in reverse order you need to click the little box next to where it says "print in reverse order". You will know it has worked because a little tick will appear in the little box.

• Like 1

Due to the low calorie count of Veggie Delite Subways, I had another today. At the counter I asked for all salad apart from olives. 

To be honest, I do like the olives, but my absolute favourite part of any Subway sandwich is the pickled chillies. 

Edited by MakemineVanilla

Walking down the street someone said "hey dude" to me.  I had no idea who it was so just smiled and said "hey" and carried on walking.  In hindsight I should have replied "rad", "cowabunga" or "have a gnarly day". 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â