The Boring Thread

Spoony

I have at one point had a granny, a pink lady and a bit of Cox in my mouth all at the same time. It was Golden and Delicious.

Even a Cortland made a Cameo which made for a Sweet Tango.

Few of them left which left it a bit Spartan so I said "Stayman". They did, that moment of Discovery was then forever known as Redlove Era.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

I have at one point had a granny, a pink lady and a bit of Cox in my mouth all at the same time. It was Golden and Delicious.

Even a Cortland made a Cameo which made for a Sweet Tango.

Few of them left which left it a bit Spartan so I said "Stayman". They did, that moment of Discovery was then forever known as Redlove Era.

**** wasted on here I am. I give you intelligent witty gold like this and nothing. BOF farts and a gazillion likes.

tumblr_static_tumblr_mn65jctt9i1s2zfrjo1

• Like 2

**** wasted on here I am. I give you intelligent witty gold like this and nothing. BOF farts and a gazillion likes.

tumblr_static_tumblr_mn65jctt9i1s2zfrjo1_250.gif

Know your audience. They want dancing sealions. Not acerbic commentary or show off perspicacity :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have one of those tumbledriers that spontaneously bursts into flames that was in the news a couple of months back. I filled out the thing saying come stop it burning the house down about a month ago and they've finally come back to me today.

They can fix it in December.

Edited by Chindie
  • Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â