The Boring Thread

Spoony

4 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I have a new filling, a posh white thing.

Rang my dentist to book a check up appointment last Friday.

Two hours after the call, I swallowed the largest repair in my gob whilst eating cheese and crackers.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Xann said:

Rang my dentist to book a check up appointment last Friday.

Two hours after the call, I swallowed the largest repair in my gob whilst eating cheese and crackers.

Mine was as a result of being an idiot.

I used a table as a ladder, rather than walk the 3 metres to where the ladder was resting against a wall.

The table gave way but luckily I broke my fall on to the concrete floor with my face. Cracked one tooth and kind of 'moved' two others.

A little while later, with everything out of shape, I decided it was a good idea to try some M&S black liquorice toffee.

Pulled a whole root filling out on a chunk of toffee.

A couple of injections, two teeth 'persuaded' back in to place and a new white root filling, scale and polish - forty three quid on the NHS! 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I just had 3 easy-peel oranges, but I peeled them all at the same time to get the peeling phase completely out of the way and leave me to enjoy the eating phase uninterrupted.  I really feel this could be the future of all multi-orange eating events.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, BOF said:

I just had 3 easy-peel oranges, but I peeled them all at the same time to get the peeling phase completely out of the way and leave me to enjoy the eating phase uninterrupted.  I really feel this could be the future of all multi-orange eating events.

Good work.

Just remember-Oranges are not the only fruit.

Just now, Shropshire Lad said:

Good work.

Just remember-Oranges are not the only fruit.

They were preceded by a Chinese gooseberry (that's me showing off) and succeeded by a pink lady (that's an apple).

9 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Pink Lady apples are comfortably the best apples around

I'm a Jazz man myself. They're a cross between a Royal Gala and a Braeburn. Love them.

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Jazz are the substitute I use if Pink Ladies aren't available. Good choice

I'll keep Pink Ladies in mind, if ever I can't get Jazz then.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â