The Boring Thread

Spoony

The ink cartridge in my fountain pen needed changing this afternoon. So I changed it. I have no idea how long they last me so I noted it on my calendar and will confirm how long one lasts in a future post.

**** me

I actually read this and thought "oh, that'll be interesting"

Having checked I can confirm I've used 7.5mm of ink already. I'm worried that this is now becoming too exciting for the Boring Thread.

• Like 1

I made one phone call about 2 hours ago at work and transcribed the contents to a pad. I arrived at work at 10.23. I leave at 6.30. I have nothing else to do. Work, at present is pretty quiet. I have just drunk a sugar-laden free coffee. I will be heading to the toilet soon.

• Like 1

Take a tip from the boring James Milner twitter account. To sound truly boring you just have to use the same word in a sentence more than once because it sounds boring even if it's not actually boring.

Good idea Rev, good

I don't think I've got the hang of this

I missed the delivery of a parcel this morning and had to go to pick it up from a neighbour.

But here's the twist; the postman dropped it off at number 57 but I'm 10 doors away at 37. Crazy that the postman took it that far down the road. What a whirlwind morning it has been.

Think I'm going home now. On the bus probably. Not sure which bus to get. I could get the 236 which goes straight home, or I could maybe get the 55 bus or the 48 bus and get off at at Tesco. I could also get the 106 bus. Or even the 254 bus actually.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â