Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

I see the standard Lambert tactic of limping to half time then only turning up for the second half is well on track

Let's try not to concede 2 goals in the first 3 minutes of the restart this time

Oh and actually try to get a few shots on target

• Like 1

TBF, we knocked the ball around well for the first 10 minutes, but then just entered into that familiar malaise...almost like they know they aren't good, so why give it that extra bit of effort and focus....

For the first time in my life, I'm actually genuinely worried about the realistic prospect of relegation. We are just so, so bad and seem to have gone a million miles backwards from where we were at the end of last season.

• Like 1

Lambert can prove himself tactically in the second half, like we have seen before i.e West Brom. Or we can lose this game!

I'm okay with Lambert, but I'm not sure it was the tactical change against the Albion so much as the quality of the subs. When you get to bring on Gabby, Delph and Weimann you don't need to be perfect tactically.

• Like 1

Got to question Lambert's decision making. Also got to question how poor our squad is. I'm verging on Lambert out, with Lerner and Faultner (deliberate) to follow.

We shouldn't be ungrateful to Lerner imo. The amount of money he has invested for us in his time her is ridicilous. If we just had a better manager than MON at the time, we probably would sit in a much bette rposition than we do today.

• Like 1

If that's a penalty there would be 10 a game.

Well from a corner you can kind of get away with it but when you're yanking down a beast like Jones by the shirt when he's just turned you and about to cross it it's hardly inconspicuous. I have no idea how he got away with it and no idea how he's picked instead of Clark.

Bennett has offered more going forward than Benteke though.

If Benteke's confidence is still an issue I'm getting a bit worried.

Ha the Benteke has lost his quality pun!

please notice when he gets service he is still very dangerous. Though its hard when he gets a pass with already 3 Cardiff players around him. Our players are asking far to much of him!!!

I heard one of his moments of shouting instructions vociferously :

HEY!!! he exclaimed

moving stuff from our leader.

Just wait until he claps his hands at them.  All will become clear then.