Jose Mourinho

TRO

I disagree.

Mourinho gets asked a question, he answers it. Press make a mountain out of a molehill and run with it as their top story. That's not his fault.

FWIW I find him very good entertainment value, would people seriously rather we had a league packed with individuals fresh from the PR school of avoiding controversy? (I'm looking at you, Pellegrini).

Mourinho is smart enough to know how the media carry stories based on questions answered at the PC. He is so obsessed with Citeh, voyeur? Pellegrini is more concerned with building an entertaining football team, let Mourinho be the clown is Manuel's belief I imagine.

True, but you're still apportioning the blame for the press' over-reaction to Mourinho, which I don't agree with. It's all part of his mind games, Mourinho says Barcelona are crap, Barcelona have their team talk written for them. A heavy defeat for City could dent their confidence. Bearing in mind that the greatest manager in Premier League history wrote the book on mind games, José's in pretty good company.

As I say, football would be far less entertaining without these sorts of characters.

He cracks me up when he has a go at Wenger. Years ago he called him a 'voyeur'.  :D

Total disrespect. 

There's no doubt it's childish and unnecessary. Football's meant to be about entertainment. Wenger is a pompous hypocrite (and a great manager) who could do with a little deflating now and again.

• Like 1

This crap Barcelona team finished 15 points ahead of his team last year. What does it say about Jose? It is stupid behaviour from Mourinho.

........its not meant as an attack on Barca!

I know. But it can be easily reversed on Mourinho, it so stupid.

When someone is so much in charge of their own game....in other words supremely confident in what they do, it's possible to get this reaction.

Muhammad Ali

George best

Brian Clough

He is actually setting himself up to be shot down, but no one is confident enough to do it.

Love him, love the arrogance.

Edited by TRO

When someone is so much in charge of their own game....in other words supremely confident in what they do, it's possible to get this reaction.

Muhammad Ali

George best

Brian Clough

He is actually setting himself up to be shot down, but no one is confident enough to do it.

Love him, love the arrogance.

Pride before the fall. 

I know 3 separate Chelsea fans who are already annoyed at his carryings on. Dont get me wrong they are pleased to be winning again but find him a bore to listen to and an embaressment

It must be tough for them.

• Like 1

having a go at Eto'o behind his back but caught on camera. So much for the great man motivator

Doesn't really make a difference if it's behind his back does it?

I'm not saying it's a nice thing to do, but under the assumption Eto'o was never going to hear it, how would that affect how he motivated him?

I just saw the clip. I didn't know he spoke French too. I make that Portuguese, Spanish, Catalan, Italian, English and French. Impressive.

I'd love to be like that.

Imagine how much of the world he has covered in terms of being able to speak their language? That would be awesome for travelling.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â