Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

nephew loves his birthday ]

Are you Nick from New Girl?

That's a new one to me, not a clue who that is, I've recently been told I look like the bloke off posh pawn but I don't know who he is either, although to be honest I'm just glad I've grown out of the mike skinner look which I had for about 10 years

I'm still curious as to why 8pints' mug was in the house?

I just can't work out how or why that would happen. My dad never had his own Villa mug, he was working away a lot.

Absolute mystery.

Hmmm, makes me think of something I found out recently. A guy I know has three kids, he's white and so is his wife and two daughters, his son however is very dark and has a fine head of curly black hair. Another odd thing is that he and his wife often go to Egypt on holiday and  they always seem to bump into the same man there... who his son seems to resemble.

Isn't life strange like that?

• Like 1

I just can't work out how or why that would happen. My dad never had his own Villa mug, he was working away a lot.

Absolute mystery.

hu6KMBl.gif

Absolute mystery.

Hmmm, makes me think of something I found out recently. A guy I know has three kids, he's white and so is his wife and two daughters, his son however is very dark and has a fine head of curly black hair. Another odd thing is that he and his wife often go to Egypt on holiday and  they always seem to bump into the same man there... who his son seems to resemble.

• Like 3

Absolute mystery.

Paternity fraud is very common: three kids in every classroom according to some estimates.

4932_231707955200_4943493_n.jpg?oh=8b994

come across this the other day on fb, its from 1994 and the last class at primary school before starting high school. in the photo among the boys you have five villa fans, three man utd, three wolves,two leeds and three liverpool fans. happy days.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

Which one's you, top right?

We had 5 Villa, 4 Baggies, 1 Man Utd, 1 who didn't like football and 1 who would change between clubs when he started going out with a different girl in the class. He'd support whoever her dad supported.

Funny, the things you remember.

yeah top right. i remember everyones name on the photo apart from one girl and became good friends with a few of the lads on the photo. second row, third from the left is a convicted leeds utd hooligan and second row, second from the right has also been banned from elland road although both bans have been lifted. first row, third from left follows liverpool everywhere including abroad. nice seeing old photos like that.

yeah top right. i remember everyones name on the photo apart from one girl and became good friends with a few of the lads on the photo. second row, third from the left is a convicted leeds utd hooligan and second row, second from the right has also been banned from elland road although both bans have been lifted. first row, third from left follows liverpool everywhere including abroad. nice seeing old photos like that.

It's like the end of Stand By Me.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â