Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

VT Gang Bang in the offing

I think that's what Stefan's "Villa XI" thread was originally supposed to be. He just put it in the wrong forum.

VT Gang Bang in the offing

I think that's what Stefan's "Villa XI" thread was originally supposed to be. He just put it in the wrong forum.

Rumbled.

seeing as baselayers gets letched over like a peice of meat, here`s a pic of me half cut on holiday last year

a170j7.jpg

would

n't

• Like 3

Full on turned to ribbons more like!

And aye, I will eventually (probably) post another pic of me eventually, to go with ye olde Proclaimers one.

• Like 1

seeing as baselayers gets letched over like a peice of meat, here`s a pic of me half cut on holiday last year

a170j7.jpg

Do you sit Witton upper?

If not you have a twin

dscf0704e.jpg

My fiancee. :wub:

Does anyone else find this a bit weird? I mean, I get the posting of yourself, but posting a picture of your girlfriend/fiancee/wife by herself is a bit odd.

On topic, she looks extremely charming.

Very rare I sit anywhere other than k7 holte, think the last time i was in the witton was the 2-0 defeat to wigan in 2007

You have a loolalikey then who sits Witton upper.

dscf0704e.jpg

Does anyone else find this a bit weird? I mean, I get the posting of yourself, but posting a picture of your girlfriend/fiancee/wife by herself is a bit odd.

On topic, she looks extremely charming.

Weird? I hope not. Noted another poster showing off his new girlfriend and I thought I would do the same. Thanks for the compliment though. :)

dscf0704e.jpg

Happy for you Morph

Thanks mate. You're always the gentleman CI.

Would love to see other VTer's partner's but maybe that should be a Mr and Mrs thread or otherwise on it's own?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â