Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

:lol: I know I'm lazy when it comes to those things. Ian was a great guy to meet, definitely, but you're always the favourite, beardo. :) And Bobby, the cameraman, was also a great guy. And there'll be a 3 minute long youtube film of this. I'll be on youtube with Ian Taylor. :-D Weird.

No, but I was driving him to Borås to pick up the winner. And he and Bobby came to Gothenburg Friday night so me and Svenne got a night out with him the day before we went to Borås. So it was quite a few hours in Ian Taylors company. :-D

• Like 1

Me in the Social Saturday evening, with Mr Cowans, Morley and McNaught.

Morley.jpg

]

I think I know that blonde girl , her name escapes me but she is a friend of Nigel Kennedy and scores free tickets off him ..my mate has the hots for her :) Edited by tonyh29

I wish it was a foosball table, might have stopped 'em knocking 5 past us and dumping us out of the prestigious "Kelvin Cup".  It was a semi, as well. sad-056.gif

Edited by GarethRDR

Bah, that ABBA thing is really haunting me. :P One last time, I didn't decide the music. It was Bobby, the camera man that had made his own ABBA cd to get a swedish "touch" of it all. :D Not that I mind ABBA, not at all, but I'd probably play something different if he hadn't wished for that. Porbably should have. ;) And I didn't get lost on the way to Borås either. :)

That is **** awesome Pelle. And in no way am I at all jealous.

I'm quite jealous of myself, actually. :D There's another VT poster in that video too. Not a frequent one, though. The guy hugging Iand and holding up the flag with me is Svenne.

What that video didn't show, though, was the great Friday night after we'd picked them up at the airport. We took them to their hotel and then we had a great night out at a pub in the city. It was really great to have Ian out on your own for a few hours and sharing a few beers. He said some interesting things about his time in Villa and a few things about today's Villa. And he was a really nice guy. Bobby was great too. Even if he's got everyone to think that I chose to play ABBA all the way in the car. :P It was a really great night. And a great day on the Saturday. A memory for life. I just wish I wasn't that nervous in front of the camera. "No problem, it's been an honest."? :(

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â