Metal Gear Solid

villarule123

Shhhhh! Some people might not know yet!

But yes. I have always thought of "attractive video game women" as some sort of really sad thing, but she is lovely.

And i assume she's face modelled by a real person, so my frequent erections whilst she's on screen are somehow validated.

The game had a similar layout to the game that it's closest to, Peace Walker - that is it has an ending, but then asks you revisit some missions with the difficulty ramped up as well as some new missions to see a true ending.

It's a weird choice but one that's not unprecedented. Basically when you see an ending chances are you've actually not finished it 

I've been slowly plugging away at thisthis so have a lot left to play, but I can safely say that the child soldier mission well be a low point for the game as a whole. **** that mission.

For a minute I thought they'd actually make you do you know what.

If so I need to find her!

On another note, I feel like I spend half my time on this game waiting for the game to let me jump out if the friggin helicopter!

I think that's them masking load times like you got with the lifts in Mass Effect or the slow walking in Gears. 

It seems there is some unfinished stuff on the disc too. Konami probably shipped the game before Kojima was done with it. If that's true then it explains the unpleasantness between the two this summer. 

My only issue with D-Dog is the frequency with which he seems to blunder into firefights when everything's going to hell, or walking towards a sleep grenade I've tossed and then losing a bond level. As an active radar he's unmatched, his bark is much more effective at luring enemies than anything else and I can get him to clean up any lone patrols or stragglers I don't want to Fulton.

I've only just unlocked Quiet, so I'll switch up and use her for a bit but she'll have to be bloody handy for me to stick with her.  Haven't used D-Walker at all yet either, unless a mission pop ups that requires no stealth and for me to be a walking tank, I just don't see the need.

Massively chuffed with the weapons customisation, I assumed it would just be another cosmetic thing but recruiting that legendary gunsmith has meant I can strap the suppressor from a sniper rifle onto the tranq-rifle without waiting for the R&D level unlock (as well as being able to cobble together the better parts from the weapons I've got to optimise loadouts).

Seen that you can develop a water pistol which sounds pointless but it will take out the radar and communication dishes if you shoot them with it, finally got my head around the "difficulty" monitor and how to impact it through your deployment missions and about not showering

The amount of detail is scary

with the open worldness of it them calling for back up isnt actually a problem anymore, its usually 2 guys and you can run off and start it again

i messed up my helicopter drop off last night, thinking id cut through a canyon for a 5 minute walk to the target, turned out i couldnt, took me about 2 hours to get round! including failing to skirt round the barracks and all hell breaking loose, ended up running off, as i was getting closer to the target i went through the ruins and triggered mission 11 so it was all for nout anyway!

i had started destroying stuff like the guard towers and communication equipment but then read that they regenerate after 5 missions so that was a waste of time, also stumbled on that if you play at night with the goggles on everything you can interact with glows yellow, makes finding diamonds easier

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â