Top Villa Tea Lady

P3te

I just wish we would stop trying our luck on cheap boxes of broken biscuits and get a packet of hob-nobs or ginger crunches in.  I mean, sure, every once in a while you might find a whole bourbon, but you just can't fill a tin with mashed up pink wafers or custard cream crumbs at this level.

new song for the Holte....I'm a little teapot......

I'd love us to do something ridiculous like this.  Would really mess with the opposition fans head.  Imagine the Holte in unison all leant to the side showing everyone there 'spout'.

Unfortunately most fans just want to shout "****" and "word removed" all game or sing about Karen Brady's preference for multiple sex partners.

• Like 4

I'd love us to do something ridiculous like this.  Would really mess with the opposition fans head.  Imagine the Holte in unison all leant to the side showing everyone there 'spout'.

Unfortunately most fans just want to shout "****" and "word removed" all game or sing about Karen Brady's preference for multiple sex partners.

Mind blowing idea Wainy. Count me in.

Let's all do the tea pot, let's all do the tea pot, nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah! :)

That is so funny.  I actually laughed out load for real!  Please do it Holte End, please please.   It would be so funny.   :P  :clap:

Â