Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics

maqroll

Who in sweet Jesus are these morons who think its OK to have a go at Olympic athletes through social media to the point they are forced to delete their twitter account.......scum who should feel the full weight of the law thrown at them.

• Like 3

Nope.

Sour grapes from a norwegian is the best thing with us winning that. ;) Seriously, no, she's not. Yet. :P But that was amazing, even you, our baby brothers, have to admit that.

Lol, first of all I very much don`t care about it, as I find it painfully boring. But it`s hard to ignore over here, that is for sure. And we have been winning literally every race in the last 4 years, specially the girls. But it was a great feat, that I agree with. And why are we your baby brothers, literally nothing is better over there, except around the border where you have have quality food, and cheaper. Besides, I am already a bit swedish since my grandma is from there so I visit often. 

I don't know anything of hockey but that shoot out was ace. How come this is the medal the Russians want the most?

Because Putin was at the Stands. No idea, but hockey is quite big in Russia isn`t it? I mean KHL is like the best league apart from NHL right? 

I don't know anything of hockey but that shoot out was ace. How come this is the medal the Russians want the most?

it'll be above football as the national sport at a guess, vs the old enemy, and im sure BBC keep showing repeats of an epic gold medal match vs the yanks that the yanks won 4-3 despite the

ruskies leading 3 times

i think the other one after that is the figure skating which they've won 12/13 golds in olympic history

Yeah, it's a hockey rivalry that goes back to the Cold War. USA vs USSR was always the big test of which country is best and the enmity between the two has lasted ever since. I think a bit of the fire has naturally dissipated in more recent times but it's still a grudge match. And canada just watch quietly from the sidelines knowing they're probably better than both ;)

• Like 1