Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics

maqroll

Nice set up for the future.

Jen'll be able to stay close to the sport she loves when she chooses to hang up her competition boots.

The Beeb will be paying for the flights.

Life changer Jen, revel in it! :D

Even my Dad commented on it.. said to me, "Did you see that British girl who won a bronze. Bit of all right isn't she?"

So, Jenny has another new fan!  :)

• Like 1

Did anyone see the men's downhill earlier ? Absolutely brutal course! Did anyone see the bbc guy ski it yesterday without poles and a handy cam commentating all the way down ! He must be one hell of a skier

Probably one of Britain's best ever downhillers Graham Bell

Andreas Wank there in the ski jumping shoots himself over the edge and comes into first. Semen.

...and now Fishnailer, they do have funny names these foreigners, but then, I guess in some languages our names could be funny.

Chris Plumperdiddler

Andreas Wank there in the ski jumping shoots himself over the edge and comes into first. Semen.

...and now Fishnailer, they do have funny names these foreigners, but then, I guess in some languages our names could be funny.

Chris Plumperdiddler

It's not British, but it's topical.  I hear your Chris Plumperdiddler and raise you:

http://youtu.be/nmwGFX5pgXw

• Like 1