Superbowl XLVIII

Tegis

Superbowl XLVIII  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the superbowl?

• Denver Broncos
    • Seattle Seahawks

So Manning sets a SB record for most completes despite being Seahawks MVP

It amazes me how someone so dominant in the sport so can be so poor when it comes down to the big games. I get labelled a "Peyton hater" for pointing out the fact he chokes more often than not, though.

• Like 1

It's **** going **** **** all the biggest ****. If they **** **** **** finally :D

EDIT - How are they swear words?  :huh:
Edited by 8pints

It amazes me how someone so dominant in the sport so can be so poor when it comes down to the big games. I get labelled a "Peyton hater" for pointing out the fact he chokes more often than not, though.

I don't follow the sport that closely to know his history but he's clearly choked today ... Mind you tbf his whole team have as well

I don't think it's that mate, it's more to do with the fact you openly state you don't like him, want him to lose, want the opposition to run up the score on us/him.

It's **** going **** **** all the biggest ****. If they **** **** **** finally :D

EDIT - How are they swear words? :huh:

:)

I have no idea what you were trying to say there :)

• Like 1

I don't think it's that mate, it's more to do with the fact you openly state you don't like him, want him to lose, want the opposition to run up the score on us/him.

I want the opposition to run up the score as that's what you've done to other teams IMO. 

Worst thing about this feeling? Knowing we can't correct it for another 9 or so months. Gutted doesn't even come close.

Still a great season though. As gutting is it is, you were the 2nd best team in the league above the other 30 by an absolute mile.

Your team won't be an awful lot difference next season either really.

I honestly do not believe what I've seen. Seattle Seahawks, Superbowl Champions? If you'd told me this 20 years ago I would have said you were full of it. Congrats to the team -- did the 12th Man proud! Lotta happy drunk people around my home town tonight.

• Like 1

Despite all the rule changes, defense still wins championships!

Predicted the MVP (during the game obviously!), about the only thing ive called right this season!

Congrats Seattle, superior in all three phases.

Stunned at how comprehensive a throttling that was. Granted, some of it was self-inflicted, but I think Seattle was just more up for it. They had Denver's offense reeling, almost scared even.

Grats to Seattle, first championship since the Supersonics won it all in 1979, I think...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â