Ryan Bertrand

Didiersix

Wasn't he the guy Lambert wanted before we went for Bennett, in his first summer?

Yeah, he inquired with Chelsea but at the time Di mateo wanted to keep him and was going to play him. Fortunately for us Rafa wasn't and now Jose isn't interested in playing him. 

This guy is the real deal. Calm, confident, makes right decisions with the ball, doesn't panic, doesn't hoof unless has to, defends very well, is never out of position, covers crosses... what does he not do well?

I really hope we are able to keep him after the season.

• Like 1

This guy is the real deal. Calm, confident, makes right decisions with the ball, doesn't panic, doesn't hoof unless has to, defends very well, is never out of position, covers crosses... what does he not do well?

I really hope we are able to keep him after the season.

I think his only fault (not that it is a fault really) is that he isn't very good at delivering long balls. Thankfully he doesn't need to, but the times I've seen him try to it usually goes straight to an opposition player.

Hope we keep him, looks the business.

This might be the game that make him change his mind signing for us. He thought he came to a club playing attacking football, but then we showed our real picture.

Do you think when he wasn't training with Chelsea he was living under a rock? Edited by troon_villan

This might be the game that make him change his mind signing for us. He thought he came to a club playing attacking football, but then we showed our real picture.

Pretty sure he knew what he was getting into. As others keep on going on about, it's not as if we've been playing attacking football all season.

EDIT: Beaten to it :lol:

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 1

I thought today he was a lot worse than previously, very good player but he backs off too much on the edge of the box a lot, and he had a couple bad giveaways.

Ok, I didn't notice that. I remember that every time he was challenged he was able to block a cross, or whatever. I thought he was great, actually, and voted him MotM.

Edited by AVTuco

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â