Grant Holt

samjp26

**** useless today.

Can't wait for him to go back to Wigan.

LMAO 

Really don't like Grant do you?

What gives you that idea? Looks like we've got his biggest fan right here.

That's clearly not true, is it? Lambert gets loads of grief (quite a bit of it justified). 

Holt **** up once yesterday, unfortunately at a crucial point - he didn't do anything that bad otherwise. Gabby deserves a lot more stick for being so anonymous and offering us absolutely nothing,

• Like 1

Holt was better than Gabby yesterday and, to be sadly honest, he's been as good as Benteke in most games he's played in ...... which, okay, isn't saying much !

He works hard, he talks to the younger players, he clearly wants to do well and, for me, that earns him my support.

He is what he is and he does what he does ..... its up to the manager to use him at the right times in the right circumstances and yesterday was so obviously not one of those moments !!!

Holt was one of our better players but showed a woeful lack of quality and athleticism at a very crucial moment. It's sad that he's leading our front line right now but at least he's giving it a go, which is more than what can be said for the likes of Agbonlahor right now. 

That's clearly not true, is it? Lambert gets loads of grief (quite a bit of it justified). 

Holt **** up once yesterday, unfortunately at a crucial point - he didn't do anything that bad otherwise. Gabby deserves a lot more stick for being so anonymous and offering us absolutely nothing,

If you can drag yourself away from the internet for just one minute lexicon then you'd know it clearly is true. Holt gets far more abuse in your average Villa game than our manager, as I said by comparison.

If you can drag yourself away from the internet for just one minute lexicon then you'd know it clearly is true. Holt gets far more abuse in your average Villa game than our manager, as I said by comparison.

If we're talking about at the stadium then I'll bow down to anyone who regularly goes' knowledge. The worst thing about living abroad is not being able to go the games. 

Grant Holt will suit us in our future promotion battles in the Championship.

He didn't suit Wigan, so not even sure that's true. 

Wigan under Rosler press as a team when the opposition has the ball and pass when in possession. Not really sure that would suit any of our players never mind Holt? And our manager certainly doesn't play that way!

Â