Why Paul Lambert should get the sack

Jonoridge91

Kozak hasn't exactly offered anything other than the goals has he?

:clap:  :crylaugh:

It wasn't funny when people said the same about Bent and used it as a justification for favouring Benteke over him though eh?

• Like 2

Gordon Banks offered nothing but saves, over rated bum.

It wasn't funny when people said the same about Bent and used it as a justification for favouring Benteke over him though eh?

So you would prefer Bent to Benteke? 

Kozak has been decent, his injury was unfortunate and he has certainly made a contribution. IMO He's better than the Fonz, Bowery, Weimann, Bent and on current form he's even been better than Benteke. So I guess its just a matter of perspective. 

So you would prefer Bent to Benteke?

Au contraire. You've missed the point completely.

Kozak has got 4 goals from 9 starts in the league this season, Benteke's got 5 in 15 and Gabby's got 3 in 16, Weimann has got just 2 from 18. He's played his part IMO.

Edit: Bent has got the exact same record as Kozak (4 goals, 9 starts)

Edited by Supervillan78

No I haven't mate.

You really have. We all agree that dropping Bent was the correct decision because of how little he offered in his all-round game. However,now that Kozak offers exactly the same that no longer applies for many on here.

Edited by Isa
  • Like 1

Kozak has definitely played his part  this season,no question.

Seems like a silly argument to me & I can't see how anyone could detract against him.

As for Paul Lambert, it wont be long now before those who are currently vilifying him begin  clamouring for his acclaim.

Just wait & see.

No I haven't mate.

You really have. We all agree that dropping Bent was the correct decision because of how little he offered in his all-round game but now that Kozak is exactly the same that no longer applies.

I'll be honest mate im pissed up tonight (its my birthday) so I can't debate with you and I'm not disagreeing per sa, it just comes down to opinion,  I think kozak offers lots more than just goals but I respect your opinion that he doesn't,  mate we wouldn't have a forum if we all agreed eh? Beer waiting so I'll bid you good night sir.

Edited by av1

IMO Kozak works harder than Bent.

Perhaps but what he still isn't producing anything different is he? He offers nothing in terms of link-up play nor hold-up play. He hasn't been good aerially or physically so far either. Ultimately he is an extremely limited player. There are not many arrows to his bow.

Edited by Isa

Well that's why we need a No.10. Our strikers have been hopelessly isolated at time this season.

Precisely what the Kozak money should've been spent on. Said it at the time and will say it again now.

No I haven't mate.

You really have. We all agree that dropping Bent was the correct decision because of how little he offered in his all-round game. However,now that Kozak offers exactly the same that no longer applies for many on here.

Not quite true. The reason a lot of people were upset with Bent was because he only scored goals and didn't create. We haven't had a creative player for a while and when he was here, Bent's goals dried up because of this. Frankly he looked lazy.

You can argue Kozak doesn't offer anything apart from goals, but we still don't have a creative force in the team and he's managed to score 4 goals in the few games he's played this season, so surely that's proof that he does have more to his game than Bent and that criticism against him is unjustified somewhat?

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

No I haven't mate.

Not quite true. The reason a lot of people were upset with Bent was because he only scored goals and didn't create. We haven't had a creative player for a while and when he was here, Bent's goals dried up because of this. Frankly he looked lazy.

You can argue Kozak doesn't offer anything apart from goals, but we still don't have a creative force in the team and he's managed to score 4 goals in the few games he's played this season, so surely that's proof that he does have more to his game than Bent and that criticism against him is unjustified somewhat?

I'd disagree with that as Bent's strike-rate was decent in the McLeish season before the injury and there was no creativity in that team either.

Edited by Isa

IMO Kozak works harder than Bent.

Perhaps but what he still isn't producing anything different is he? He offers nothing in terms of link-up play nor hold-up play. He hasn't been good aerially or physically so far either. Ultimately he is an extremely limited player. There are not many arrows to his bow.

He's nowhere near as bad aerially or physically as you're trying to make out here.