Why Paul Lambert should get the sack

Jonoridge91

No one should be moaning at Lambert for the poor performances at home. the fact that we have won more games on the road than at home since August shows how poor we have been at home in the least 5 years despite all the money we have spent

BdQKxvgCQAAleF-.png

this problem has been around for yonks...... just no action.
Yet Lambert has the worst home record out of all those managers during that time. Strange that...

Thought you were avoiding VT hencewith ?

After today ;)

The saddest thing is this.

Lambert has said he doesn't care about statistics/analytics and doesn't care about possession. He talks mainly in clichés and when he doesn't he says very little of interest.

He appears to be about as far away from a progressive manager as you can get. He likes playing a big target man and concedes territory and possession willingly. It saddens me that so many of us were under the impression he was a progressive manager when we signed him.

This sounds to much like O'Neil and I f******* hated O'Neil. Needs to shake off this tag and start playing some decent football. It'll end up lambert needing 100 milion to even start mproving the team.

Obviously, I do not agree with the two posts above. Lambert ideally wanted to sign better players like Lukaku and Kiyotake to strengthen the team and enhance the overall quality, but PL has had to deal with financial restrictions placed upon him.

I would like to see Lambert signing his number one choices and having a fully fit side available to judge his true ability. It is sad people will not give Lambert until to the end of his current contract to improve matters.

and yet he blew £7m on Kozak.

And? What's your point?

No one should be moaning at Lambert for the poor performances at home. the fact that we have won more games on the road than at home since August shows how poor we have been at home in the least 5 years despite all the money we have spent

Posted Image

this problem has been around for yonks...... just no action.
Yet Lambert has the worst home record out of all those managers during that time. Strange that...
Thought you were avoiding VT hencewith ?
After today ;)

:)

I have said this numerous times on the forum, but Kozak has contributed to nine points this season and should not be classed as a poor signing. It was the right decision to sign Kozak in hindsight.

Edited by GENTLEMAN

I have said this numerous times on the forum, but Kozak has contributed to nine points this season and should not be classed as a poor signing. It was the right decision to sign Kozak in hindsight.

Not when he had five other strikers already it wasn't.

Kozak has contributed Isa.

Edited by GENTLEMAN

It's a good job he did sign him, 5 strikers or not. Be on 9 points less or thereabouts.

• Like 1

Probably the most deluded post ever. 'Hard working team capable of consolidating our position in the league' . Have you watched Villa recently??? We are the most **** disorganised mess of team led by a clown of a manager. Beaten by a relegation threatened League 1 side yesterday who were far better organised and motivated and better led 

Wow. We looked very organised against Sunderland and have done a lot better in regards to clean sheets this season.

did Lambert have a contretemps in the tunnel after the game or is it just a rumour?

I also heard a rumour that an angry fan threw his ticket at him as he walked towards the tunnel 

Good job it wasn't culverhouse

• Like 1

It's a good job he did sign him, 5 strikers or not. Be on 9 points less or thereabouts.

That argument suggests that we would've had nobody else playing instead of him. It's like when people say that Barcalona without Messi would be on such-and-such points. A very strawman argument.

That argument suggests that we would've had nobody else playing instead of him. It's like when people say that Barcalona without Messi would be on such-and-such points. A very strawman argument.

It probably would have been Bowery so strong enough argument

It probably would have been Bowery so strong enough argument

Gabby more likely.

Gabby more likely.

The same Gabby that the last 3 managers all put in a wide position?

The same Gabby that saw his spot taken by Bent because he wasn't producing?

The same Gabby who has scored no more goals than Kozak so far this season?

Has the seven million figure for Kozak been made official yet?

Figures are rarely made official because most fees are disclosed.

Okay. So nobody on the forum knows the official cost of Kozak?

We don't know the official cost of anyone so we have to go by reported fees.

Gabby more likely.

The same Gabby that the last 3 managers all put in a wide position?

The same Gabby that saw his spot taken by Bent because he wasn't producing?

The same Gabby who has scored no more goals than Kozak so far this season?

I'm not Gabby's biggest fan but are you suggesting that he wasn't capable of scoring the goals Kozak did? Kozak hasn't exactly offered anything other than the goals has he?