What you eatin' there then?

chrisp65

I went to The Pie Factory in Tipton last night.

I had a Chicken/Mushroom/Garlic pie, topped with puff pastry and it was beautiful.

We bought 4 meals and a few drinks for £21 :lol:

Love that place.

I went to The Pie Factory in Tipton last night.

I had a Chicken/Mushroom/Garlic pie, topped with puff pastry and it was beautiful.

We bought 4 meals and a few drinks for £21 :lol:

Love that place.

It's 40 miles from me, is it 80 miles good?

• 2 weeks later...

Urgh, Saturday i had a takeaway curry, yesterday I had a large pizza from Pizza Hut... Feel awful today.

Decided to have a month with no takeaway and see how it makes me feel.

How often do you have takeaway food?

I'm generally once or twice a week which i think is a lot.

I call them pizza hangovers.

I always get them after a large pizza which is my guilty pleasure food.

I think it's the salt in them. They massively dehydrate you which is a sure fire way to make you feel like absolute shite.

Yep. Pizza Hut are the biggest offenders of all. Absolutely horrendous feeling the morning after. Same with rubbishy Chinese food too.

Never had it from a curry.

I find the pizzas from the cheaper establishments are worse. to be honest. The kind of places where you get 2 large pizzas for a tenner is a guaranteed pizza hangover.

Doesn't stop me having them though :)

Someone brought a packet of these bad boys in to work today. They're tremendous, I must say! Less than 50p a packet in Mozzers and Asda at the moment too.

P1010186smaller.jpg

Yes it is definitely the salt. We had some cheapy pizzas we which we grabbed from a random place a couple of weeks back, as you say two for a tenner.

We were both up several times through the night needing to drink pint after pint of water because we were so dehydrated,

Pizza Hut though I would never touch with a bargepole, I know someone who used to work there and she said they soak all the bases in sugar syrup overnight, said it was disgusting the amount of sugar they used in making pizzas.

We are usually PapaJohns people but even they are pretty salty.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â