What you eatin' there then?

chrisp65

Haven't had a fried brekkie in ages. Fancy one now except haven't got any of the ingredients! 

Breakfast is usually porridge or scrambled eggs on toast. 

Sausages cooked in the oven are delicious. Especially if you let them cool down a bit.

Too lazy to try it but one of those chef type blokes reckons the best way to cook sausages is to boil them in water as then you keep all the juices in

Then finish them off in a frying pan to give them that brown colour

That breakfast looks disgusting.... 

This is a proper breakfast...

IMG_20150407_082753.jpg

:P

there is a reason rabbits and other animals don't rule the universe  .. and that breakfast is one of them

get some sausage , bacon and egg down your neck , you know it makes sense

• Like 4

That actually looks really nice.

BUt as a sort of, breakfast starter.

You know, like that small bowl of Alpen you have at a hotel buffet for no reason before you dive into the cooked breakfast?

• Like 1

Hotel breakfasts, I always start with orange juice and a bowl of cornflakes (with lots of sugar, natch). Only time I ever eat them. Then onto the FEB. Finish off with toast and marmalade.

• Like 1

Ah yes, the hotel breakfast.

When you wonder, is it ok to revert back to the yoghurt and grapefruit I started with now I've had two plates of fried food?

No? OK lets just have another coffee and a load of croissants. That's continental sophistication that is.

And maybe some salami and cheese, because although that's weird, the Germans over there did it so I'm giving it a go.

This banana is for later.

• Like 4

Don't forget the slices of chocolate cake with Nutella smeared across it for breakfast pudding. If you're at a really posh place then there's champagne/fizzy wine to help yourself to (I think it's to make Buck's Fizz but i just drink it neat) so you start the day mildly shitfaced

Hotel breakfasts, I always start with orange juice and a bowl of cornflakes (with lots of sugar, natch). Only time I ever eat them. Then onto the FEB. Finish off with toast and marmalade.

Exactly this.

Although I'd go for Frosties and cut out the middle man

• Like 2

Sausages cooked in the oven are delicious. Especially if you let them cool down a bit.

Too lazy to try it but one of those chef type blokes reckons the best way to cook sausages is to boil them in water as then you keep all the juices in

Then finish them off in a frying pan to give them that brown colour

You want to just grill or fry it get the pork fat in the sausage cooking that meat .. boiling will just take away that fat

Exactly this.

Although I'd go for Frosties and cut out the middle man

Oh, me too. But they don't always have them.
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â