What you eatin' there then?

chrisp65

Agreed.

But I'd sacrifice toast for brown soda bread. Untoasted. Lots of butter.

(Not saying Hitz's doesn't look good. It does. But the additions that would make it an Irish breakfast are amazing)

I've never understood the appeal of a huge breakfast full of meat and fried things. I'd feel completely bogged down the entire day.

For me, it's buttered wheat toast, OJ, big mug of coffee.

I've never understood the appeal of a huge breakfast full of meat and fried things. I'd feel completely bogged down the entire day.

Lightweight!
  • Like 1

Once or twice a month I go for it with the the aforementioned but yeah, usually just toast, a breakfast bar and a coffee.

I hardly ever have a fried breakfast.

But when I visit the family in Ireland I have it practically every day :D

Going in august and already coerced my auntie into making one the first day I'm there :)

• Like 1

That's the whole point, you do it on a Friday morning and then have a "**** this" Friday afternoon

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â