What you eatin' there then?

chrisp65

Dunno really. 

I like to have the whole week as good, have a weigh in on Sunday, and if I've hit my target for the week, then reward myself with lots of food :D

If I did it on a Saturday I feel like I'd lose a day because I wouldn't be disciplined enough on the SUnday.

I know that doesn't make sense! But I find it easier to be disciplined at work. And then on a Saturday I'll know I'm weighing in the next day so that will force me to be good on that day

utter-peanut-butter-landing.png

So good!

Would you consider just living with me, eating nothing but that and getting fat together.  I'll even pay for skysports so we can watch football (and cricket :P).

We wouldn't last long, every tub of that knocks a year off your life!

Tonight I sautéed some baby portobellos and garlic in olive oil, got them nice and sticky and then burned off some white wine in the pan. Stirred in some (canned) diced tomatoes and basil pesto, a little more EVOO, salt and pepper, and poured it all over a huge mound of al dente penne. Washed it down with some decent Californian cabernet, and I'm now fully ensconced in middle class bliss. Or do the canned tomatoes drop me down a notch? Who's got the class-o-meter?

• Like 1

I thought I'd get a tomato and mozzarella pasta bake ready meal for dinner tonight as I'd had a shit day and wasn't in the mood to cook, and added a tin of sardines just to liven it up a bit. So I sat down to eat it and realised that I'd actually picked up a bolognese one instead, so I've ended up having some very weird but not wholly unpleasant surf and turf pasta dinner.

• 2 weeks later...

Went to an awesome restaurant last night. Probably the best food I've ever had.

Was a vegetarian restaurant in brum city centre called Bistro1847. So so nice. Portions weren't huge but it was absolutely delicious! If you're a veggie i strongly recommend!

This was my Halloumi Balls

IMG_20150403_175341.jpg

Edited by PieFacE

• 3 weeks later...

f23d6c1d231c1fd217d9ba1b74e1b55e.jpg

First one in about two years.

That looks disgusting.

Missing "tatty bread" B+W pudding and homemade potato hash .....just saying :D

Couldn't agree more.

You can **** that white toast off as well. Replace it with a wedge of brown soda bread and add a large mug of tea.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â