What you eatin' there then?

chrisp65

started on the kit kats (apologies for the wrong way round photo)

946917_10152781228740917_154662347320602

that would be red apple, vanilla ice cream, black tea, green tea, dark chocolate, purple sweet potato, wasabi, jam sandwich, pumpkin, strawberry and strawberry cheesecake

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I feel the need to check this bad boy out ..

The Double Donut burger consists of two beef burgers topped with cheese, four bacon rashers and BBQ sauce, sandwiched between two glazed ring-doughnuts.

I don't understand why people need telling that burger isn't going to be very good for them, and then likewise I don't understand why people choose to criticise it and label it as irresponsible, it's fairly obvious that anyone who does eat it simply doesn't care...

I feel the need to check this bad boy out ..

The Double Donut burger consists of two beef burgers topped with cheese, four bacon rashers and BBQ sauce, sandwiched between two glazed ring-doughnuts.

My mate had something similar the other day in a flaming grill pub. He said the doughnuts surprisingly tasted really good with the burgers

And yet people scoffed at my bolognese with meringue .... Meh , I always knew I was a genius

I'm happy to try anything once but that Double Donut Burger would, I'm certain of it, kill me.

Right VT we have the power , shall we start a donations thread :D
  • Like 1

Octopus today.

Weirdest thing though, I stuck the fork in a piece of octo leg and did that sort of drag around the plate to snow shovel up some sauce. The sucky pad things stuck to the plate! Definite resistance when I tried to get it of the plate.

Tastey though, one he finally gave up the fight.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â