Best / Favourite Christmas Movie

dAVe80

The Santa Clause or Bad Santa.

No...actually none of them they're all shit bahhhhhhh humbug

This year, just take 2 hours from your life and watch Love actually. At worst you'll lose two hours of your life but will at least be rewarded with God only knows. :) It's such a great film. And I definitely wouldn't count it as a chick flick, just english comedy/drama/romance at its best with some of the best actors you've got right now. Liam Neeson is in it. :)

Or just watch something good for two hours instead.

Richard Curtis Aaaaaaghh!! Oh look, there's some slightly quirky middle class people doing slightly odd things whilst being terribly English about it all.  **** OFF!!!!

Sorry :blush: . Really don't like anything he's done (apart from Blackadder ofc).

Hey, I've been working on this for a long time, so don't you come and spoil it now. :P It's just great and you're a moaning, old git. ;)

• Like 1

Home alone and home alone 2.

Yeah, deal with it bitches

Never seen Home alone 2, but I really like the first one. Why is a mistery, but I do. :)

You've seen Home Alone, you've seen Home Alone 2. It's the same film.

It's A Wonderful Life

The Bishop's Wife

The Shop Around The Corner

Casablanca 

The Treasure of Sierra Madre 

African Queen 

The Third Man

Some Like It Hot

Oh, Whistle, and I'll Come to You My Lad (Jonathan Miller's BBC production of M.R. James' ghost story)

Edited by MakemineVanilla

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â