Who is going down...

tonyh29

Cardiff have a little momentum since the Fulham victory. They should drop but there is some hope for them. As we know from experience, momentum is everything at this stage of the season.

Edited by Isa

Cardiff have a little momentum since the Fulham victory. They should drop but there is some hope for them. As we know from experience, momentum is everything at this stage of the season.

Which is unfortunately what we have lacked since our relegation fight last season...

Which is unfortunately what we have lacked since our relegation fight last season...

Yes, we have screwed up everytime we have been on the brink of establishing some this season.

Fulham and Cardiff are gone imo. Really don't know about the last spot. Think Sunderland, WBA and Norwich have too much in them to go down, but can't see Pullis getting Crystal Palace relegated either.

So i'm gunna say Fulham, Cardiff and...... us :P

I did the predictor today and got Fulham, Cardiff and Palace going down but with Sunderland and Norwich both staying up on goal difference. Reckon its gonna be very tight down there and there is sure to be some last day drama. (We came out as 11th with 40 points some how).  :)

Not sure how one win (Vs Fulham) and Snatching a late draw against WBA in their last 6 is momentum for Cardiff tbh, those are dire teams.

Winning any six-pointer (which Fulham was) is massive for a struggling team and with the Albion game it was more the way they got the point (being both 2-0 and 3-2 down) that will make it feel better than it perhaps was. Thrown in the games against Everton and Liverpool which despite the result, were encouraging performances and it is certainly their best little run under OGS. Their game versus Palace on Saturday is huge though.

Edited by Isa

Cardiff and Fulham down. Both their goal differences are pretty horrendous in comparison. I would not rule out Sunderland either. Despite all those games in hand, they've done little to capitalise. Defeat tonight against West Ham makes it even harder, even with 2 games in hand.

Yeah I've said Sunderland would stay up from about November but they need to beat West Ham really as they'll start to run out of games then, they've certainly lose something since the Carling cup defeat.

We need them and Norwich to stay up really....as they're the only two teams we beat regularly under Lambert!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â