*spoilers* The Walking Dead *spoilers*

dont_do_it_doug.

On 26/03/2019 at 23:58, jacketspuds said:

Last night's episode was another good one. This season is certainly better than the last few, long may it continue.

It could have been better. The charchers who were taken were really not that important or high profile in the show. It was obvious who the biggest name was. 

37 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

It could have been better. The charchers who were taken were really not that important or high profile in the show. It was obvious who the biggest name was. 

True. Given how recent seasons have been it could also have been far worse. 🙂

4 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

True. Given how recent seasons have been it could also have been far worse. 🙂

Spoiler

The comics it should have been rosita and ezequel but instead it's some lame charchers and Henry. Not a huge shock factor for me. 

Worst Game of Thrones episode ever :D 

Surprised they called it The Storm instead of Winter is coming. 

White Walkers...

All in all one of the better seasons despite some terrible moments.

Edited by sne

7 hours ago, sne said:

Worst Game of Thrones episode ever :D 

Surprised they called it The Storm instead of Winter is coming. 

White Walkers...

All in all one of the better seasons despite some terrible moments.

Absolutely dreadful episode what a massive flop end to the season. They should have made last weeks ending the end of season. 

Poor 💩 

9 hours ago, mykeyb said:

Well that was a low key season closer. 

Not sure if I am honest I actually care about any of the characters left and I am bored of the whisperers

I think Dale's been the star this year. Only him, began and ezelquel are worth caring about. The rest can get massacred. 

I think there are just too many characters now and too many communities and its harming the show. 

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I think Dale's been the star this year. Only him, began and ezelquel are worth caring about. The rest can get massacred. 

I think there are just too many characters now and too many communities and its harming the show. 

Agreed.

I've not even heard of these 2, and Dale stealing the show even thou he died 7 seasons ago and only appeared in 1 scene this season.

😉

Edited by sne
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, sne said:

Agreed.

I've not even heard of these 2, and Dale stealing the show even thou he died 7 seasons ago and only appeared in 1 scene this season.

😉

Man what the hell was I typing here. Daryl, big zeek and negan! 😂

• Haha 1

• 6 months later...

Season 10 is it? apparently starts tonight.

They also released a trailer for yet another spin off series.

This one appear to be a sappy drama "growing up in the apocalypse" type a thing following a bunch of teenagers an will be a hard pass for me. 

Starts spring 2020 

Stopped watching this ages ago, when they brought in the bloke who walked about with a cgi lion

Is it still the same plot narrative? Find somewhere safe, have a fight with another gang for 15 episodes then start the same storyline again? 

5 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

Stopped watching this ages ago, when they brought in the bloke who walked about with a cgi lion

Is it still the same plot narrative? Find somewhere safe, have a fight with another gang for 15 episodes then start the same storyline again? 

Yup pretty much lol

P.s he had a tiger not a lion not that it makes it any less ridiculous 

2 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Bugs me that I invested nearly a hundred hours into this but just can’t bring myself to watch it anymore.

I feel the same as I did about Lost, I've put so many hours into it I need to see it through even if it feels like a chore.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â