*spoilers* The Walking Dead *spoilers*

dont_do_it_doug.

Everyone has cottoned on to the format - event on the premiere, event on mid series finale, event on return, event on series finale, nothing between the events. So the viewer figures plummet between the event episodes, and bounce back as people rubberneck whatever shocking event will happen.

1 hour ago, hogso said:

Lennie James was terrific in today's episode. The show will be worse off without him, no question. 

Spoiler

They are not killing him off are they?? Morgan one of my favourite characters! He was amazing thus wrk. Definitely better episode this week 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:
  Hide contents

They are not killing him off are they?? Morgan one of my favourite characters! He was amazing thus wrk. Definitely better episode this week 

I think it's gearing up that way, yeah. Don't you? 

10 hours ago, hogso said:

I think it's gearing up that way, yeah. Don't you? 

Possibility I hope not as I think Morgan has a big fan base. I'm hoping that they do a lil twist and have sasha or rosita turn on one another and throws the other to be eaten by zombies

That would be a shocking twist 

Oh of course he has a big fanbase, and rightly so, but the dude is taking on all of the Savoirs with apparently no back up, and two sticks. He's a dead man. 

Well, that's kinda doing him a disservice, he's a bad ass and definitely has a plan but...I fear the worst for him. 

I think the only character who may be safe from death based purely on fan power is Daryl. 

Edited by hogso

16 hours ago, AshVilla said:

I think Carol is going to die soon.

Preferably Carl i've wanted him to die since season 1

I'm pretty much done with the Walking Dead now, but will keep a passing interest in it, and follow this thread to the point Carl gets killed off.

So this must have been at least the fifth or so episode this season with the exact same format.

Spoiler

A group of saviors shows up and bullies the residents at one of the camps while one or more from the main group is trying to get in or out of the Saviors stronghold. All the while nothing important happens while we slooooooowly build up to the season finale cliff hanger.

Almost starting to look back with fond memories to season 2 being stuck at the farm for 13 episodes.

• Like 2

Spoiler

Looks like Sasha is toast. I think I know how this season is going to end.  Sasha is captured and used as a bargaining tool. Negan makes a deal with rick for her return. Then when he returns Sasha she has a bag over her head. When they take it off it is indeed Sasha but is one of the dead and bites someone but we have to wait and see who was bitten next season

Prediction...

Yeah, I've read the suggestion before that what happened to comics Holly would happen to Sasha instead. It'd work. Then again, people were convinced Sasha was gonna be comics Andrea in Alexandrea and shack up with Rick which would have worked too, so...who knows. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â