*spoilers* The Walking Dead *spoilers*

dont_do_it_doug.

6 hours ago, Meath_Villan said:

Thing about twd is great first episode now switch off as it's going to be 4-5 episodes of filler or "character development dribble" before something happens to peak interest again 

Often this is true, and it seems the next episode will be completely at odds with the first episode in tone, even trying to crack off some chucks. Which I guess some won't like. 

From light spoilers I've read though, episode 3 won't be. 

11 hours ago, villarocker said:

TWD is the best show on TV imo. I dislike horror/gore movies but love this show because it drawers you in to how you would feel if you were the character on screen. It's clever TV and people who complain are clearings in the woods because they must know what to expect from the warning signs and opening credits. If you are scared or shocked - don't watch!!!! 

Exactly

2 hours ago, hogso said:

Often this is true, and it seems the next episode will be completely at odds with the first episode in tone, even trying to crack off some chucks. Which I guess some won't like. 

From light spoilers I've read though, episode 3 won't be. 

Next episode I think rick and the group won't be in much or any of the episode at all. I expect will focus on Carole and Morgan 

On 29/10/2016 at 01:14, Meath_Villan said:

Thing about twd is great first episode now switch off as it's going to be 4-5 episodes of filler or "character development dribble" before something happens to peak interest again 

Yep. It's a terrible show to watch week by week. But is actually decent if you can binge watch it. 

Still not as good as the comics. 

• Like 2

Spoiler

As expected a filler episode introducing us to the Kingdom, nothing really much of note just character development. All we know is that the Kingdom is giving Negans Saviours goods just like Ricks crew has to now. Makes me think the Alexandrians, Rooftop and the Kingdom will come together to take on the saviours. There is no other way to stop Saviours surely. 

On 28/10/2016 at 12:52, troon_villan said:

What sort of people complain about this sort of thing??  **** off 

OK chaps, genuine question to those who were happy with the level of graphic violence why is your opinion correct and those that complained are wrong?

I thought it was needlessly graphic considering what was being done to who but thats as far as I would take it.

• Like 1

On 29/10/2016 at 09:56, Demitri_C said:

Next episode I think rick and the group won't be in much or any of the episode at all. I expect will focus on Carole and Morgan 

and next week looks like its mainly about Daryl.

I can see from a production viewpoint it means they can work on more than one episode at a time but if it means it will be 3 weeks before we get back to Ricks gang it will reduce the impact of the first episode.

3 hours ago, mykeyb said:

and next week looks like its mainly about Daryl.

I can see from a production viewpoint it means they can work on more than one episode at a time but if it means it will be 3 weeks before we get back to Ricks gang it will reduce the impact of the first episode.

I know it's bloody annoying, why can't they have parts of Daryl and then parts of rick. Really let's show down for me, they tend to let it drag for few filler episodes

Daryl's episode was actually supposed to be episode 2, but they moved it to 3 as they thought the audience would need some light relief after the first episode. 

9 hours ago, mykeyb said:

OK chaps, genuine question to those who were happy with the level of graphic violence why is your opinion correct and those that complained are wrong?

I thought it was needlessly graphic considering what was being done to who but thats as far as I would take it.

I think from the show's perspective it needed to be that graphic in order to provoke a reaction from an audience that hasn't seen that character on screen for seven (?) months. Seven months is a long time in TV when you can binge watch an entire season of most shows in half a day.

Also it's an iconic image from the comic.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â