*spoilers* The Walking Dead *spoilers*

dont_do_it_doug.

On 25/10/2016 at 12:45, LakotaDakota said:

Yep Fox showed it at 2.30am in the UK. 30 mins after the US broadcast started but it seems that this was a one-off  for the first episode though as it is now back to monday evenings for the rest of the season

They did this for every episode in the previous series

Did anyone watch it a 9pm on Fox in the UK/Ireland? If so you may consider seeking out an uncut version as it cut, amongst other things, Glenn's last lines ever, which is a bit of a shame. Seems Fox UK thought it was too gruesome for that time so cut it, but other, later showings were uncut.

1 hour ago, hogso said:

Did anyone watch it a 9pm on Fox in the UK/Ireland? If so you may consider seeking out an uncut version as it cut, amongst other things, Glenn's last lines ever, which is a bit of a shame. Seems Fox UK thought it was too gruesome for that time so cut it, but other, later showings were uncut.

So Fox, which is not a terrestrial channel, meaning their watershed is actually 8pm, decided that 9pm was too early for that gore.  I never knowingly watch a cut episode so cheers for that hogso.

5 hours ago, hogso said:

When he says "I'll find you"? 

Yeah, it should have been a five second long shot by it was shortened, plus some additional bat whacks and extended shots of gore/bodies on the floor. That's what the articles online are saying, can't confirm myself as I only saw the US premiere version. It was only the 9pm on Fox version that was changed though, no other showings.

So I just watched it, and I am so gutted...that I felt cold to the whole thing. Meh.

If they had done it last season when I was wrapped up in the whole thing it would have been incredible, waiting months for that I was so detatched from it. 

What a waste of an opportunity.

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

So I just watched it, and I am so gutted...that I felt cold to the whole thing. Meh.

If they had done it last season when I was wrapped up in the whole thing it would have been incredible, waiting months for that I was so detatched from it. 

What a waste of an opportunity.

Should have been the end of last season not the start of this one.

So ... the question now is will they be chopping the crap out of the 9pm showing every week?

And people even **** complained about the cut episode.  An episode on an hour after the watershed, being watched presumably by actual adult TWD fans and not people who look for stuff to complain about in general.  What hope have we got if adults up at night watching adult telly that has already been cut are complaining to OFCOM about their sensitivities? **** off world.

Following the episode’s brutal violence, which saw Glenn’s eye practically popping out, Ofcom received seven complaints by viewers which are yet to be assessed.

Considering it’s merely the premiere of the season with Negan’s villainous reign only just beginning, who knows what other violent escapades are yet to come.

• Like 1

TWD is the best show on TV imo. I dislike horror/gore movies but love this show because it drawers you in to how you would feel if you were the character on screen. It's clever TV and people who complain are clearings in the woods because they must know what to expect from the warning signs and opening credits. If you are scared or shocked - don't watch!!!! 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â