Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Schneiderlin out injured for Southampton. He is very influential - third in total tackles made this season. With him and Wanyama in midfield, would have been extremely difficult. Now it's just difficult.

http://www.whoscored.com/Regions/252/Tournaments/2/Seasons/3853/Stages/7794/PlayerStatistics/England-Premier-League-2013-2014

Another advantage we could exploit Boruc is out injured. When he came into the team about this time last year Southampton stopped shipping goals. Now he's out, perhaps the defence will get shaky again.

• Like 2

Good to see the team written off before anything has even happened.
What do you expect mate!
I find this sort of post far more annoying than negative ones. People are allowed to criticise line ups or whatever you know and it doesn't necessarily mean they're 'writing off the team'. Just allow people to have opinions and if you find that you disagree then explain why? Edited by Spoony

What do you expect mate!
I find this sort of post far more annoying than negative ones. People are allowed to criticise line ups or whatever you know and it doesn't necessarily mean they're 'writing off the team'. Just allow people to have opinions as if you find that you disagree mate explain why?

Exactly. This is a thread about the match so let people post their opinions on the match.

Against west brom there were a couple of posters who did nothing but mock opinions during the match thread.

What do you expect mate!
I find this sort of post far more annoying than negative ones. People are allowed to criticise line ups or whatever you know and it doesn't necessarily mean they're 'writing off the team'. Just allow people to have opinions as if you find that you disagree mate explain why?
Exactly. This is a thread about the match so let people post their opinions on the match.

Against west brom there were a couple of posters who did nothing but mock opinions during the match thread.

Exactly and I don't see how it's constructive.

Incidentally I am happy with the lineup. Glad to see Benteke benched.