The Quiz Thread

mjmooney

Jesus Christ, Pointless.

Hits by bands starting with "The". List included Friday I'm in Love, That's Entertainment, Lola, Good Vibrations, She Loves You...

Woman: "I can't think of many bands that begin with 'The'... the only one I can think of is The Who. So: Good Vibrations by The Who".

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

220px-Albert_Hofmann_Oct_1993.jpg

Let's have an "identify the person" competition then. Correct answer wins a used copy of Time magazine from March 2005. Anyone can cheat, but only a true quiz legend will try to do it without cheating.

That rules 8Pints out then

PS it might be advisable to change the file name :)

• Like 1

That's Bobby Davro from the 1968 feature film, Eastenders.

Would you like my address, so you can send the March copy of Time Magazine to it?

It's the only Time magazine issue I'm missing.

Too late buddy. The dentist's receptionist called my name about five minutes ago and I had to give the mag to the old crone I snatched it off earlier.

220px-Albert_Hofmann_Oct_1993.jpg

Let's have an "identify the person" competition then. Correct answer wins a used copy of Time magazine from March 2005. Anyone can cheat, but only a true quiz legend will try to do it without cheating.

That rules 8Pints out then

PS it might be advisable to change the file name :)

If you look at the file name the only person you're cheating is yourself. Also, I don't know how to change the filename.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â