Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

I'm not bothered about him being around, what I want to know is :

a) Is he trying to sell the club?

• IF the answer is yes, what timescales are we working to, is it a figure of speech or is a deal realistic in terms of our asking price, and will the limbo effect our team building plans.
  • IF the answer is no, what are the medium/long terms plans for team building, have PL & PF got the tools to do the job to meet the fans expectation or are they just stewards of Austerity
B) His absence is plentiful, has Paul Faulkner and Paul Lambert sufficient empowerment to run the club in a progressive manner from his distance.

c) The austerity programme has been implemented, when can we expect to get back to signing players commensurate with the progress required to move the club forward.

d) We fans have a decision to make in May in terms of season tickets, what can you tell us that will convince us we are buying in to a progressive and ascertive plan to succeed in terms of the team.

My understanding is the North stand redevelopment will start next year ... Not sure Lerner would finance this if he was trying to sell the club ?

Not ITK with this by the way , it was passed on to me by someone who claimed Faulkner had told him

Lisa Smith ‏@preparedpr 41m

Defo player having medical but locally x

Lisa Smith ‏@preparedpr

@jon_bowler defo medical just can't confirm name x I wouldn't lie about our club

She used to work for Villa so would have contacts

Wow, there is hope. She is a genuine lass so it seems and yeah used to work for Villa, can't imagine she'd make crap up. 

She says her source isn't a football fan (I'm assuming she may know somebody who deals with medical stuff maybe), but that she thinks they're French. She says she isn't 100% sure on nationality or name but we are 100% signing somebody as long as they pass the medical.

If it is Kerzhakov then it may add up, Zenit just signed a new striker today too.

Edited by samjp26

WHY IS NOTHING HAPPENING??!!FFS LAMBERT GET YOUR FINGERS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't think it's lambert it's all to do with randy not making money available
Problem is that Lambert probably didn't have a plan b in case the Hoolahan transfer didn't go through...

Sounds familiar lambert dont have a plan b when were losing neither

Stefanavfc i agree with villalad21 totally as for your comment lambert has shit tactics only since arsenal have they changed

Just like Wednesday eh

She said "deffo French" - very strange indeed.

Have we been linked to anybody French this window? Of course it'll most likely be somebody completely obscure if we are signing somebody.

Has'nt Mulumbu played for France U-21's one time?

Dunno what to think of this it seems to obscure a name to just pluck out the sky, offsite medical would make sense I guess? Or just send the medical team back to bodymoor it's not like we live in china

She said "deffo French" - very strange indeed.

Have we been linked to anybody French this window? Of course it'll most likely be somebody completely obscure if we are signing somebody.

Probably Nzogbia having his Achilles checked again, knowing our luck :( Edited by Biskitt

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â