Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

So fking angry 31days and nothing holt is shite bertrand classy but the important positions needed and the club just cant sort it avfc can do one they dont give a shit why should we. Arrrrrgggggghhhh no depth in squad **** wake up villa board wake up.

post-33738-OMG-girl-gif-fan-oh-my-gosh-g

PLANK.jpg

What do you mean Steven Defour isn't in the UK? I refuse to believe AVFCTRANSTWEET would just make things up.

BfUpMSSIIAAHCLD.jpg

Uploaded 7 minutes ago

Triple signing from Porto??????????????? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Porto players travelling with Porto team to Porto game shocker!  :o

You don't like the criticism, yet love all the attention for people to 'pm' you with your fabricated info.

Yawn. I am really not bothered chap. Please take your lecturing elsewhere, it bores me.

Your fake info bores me.

I am not forcing you to believe it, move on and stop preaching. 

If you want me to stop preaching, PM me. What was it you and Richard said 'All ye of little faith'? Mwwwhaaaa

• Like 1

What do you mean Steven Defour isn't in the UK? I refuse to believe AVFCTRANSTWEET would just make things up.

BfUpMSSIIAAHCLD.jpg

Uploaded 7 minutes ago

Triple signing from Porto??????????????? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Porto players travelling with Porto team to Porto game shocker!  :o

Is that not BHX then? :blush:

Sorry about the spelling folks. I am just so annoyed avfc is everything to the fans and I hate the direction the clyb us taking. All I can confirm is avfc WILL GO AGAIN.

Thanks Andy.

• Like 1

Just finished an exam, and come back to 17 new pages. An update from anyone would be greatly appreciated

Well, BJ 10 pissed off a bunch of people with his negativity and they have been quarelling like in-laws.

Several have tried to make Richard out to be a fame-seeking juvenile for keeping faith in something Richard has made clear HH told him.

Banned from Hand and a couple others are planning a duel with pistols at 20 paces. 

Oh, and a really interesting discussion about cell phone coverage and travel times from merseyside.

In other words, with lot's of pent up anxiety, we have all become cannibals.  Anyone read Lord of the Flies lately?

Oh, and you've missed nothing that has anything to do with transfers.

brilliant.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â