Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Has Lamberk pulled his finger out his arse and signed anyone yet ?

He's had 28 days to make a signing, and about 4 months to do his scouting/homework on what was needed before then

Nothing like seeing a genius at work

Maybe it's Lerner not allowing Lambert any money to spend. I really feel sorry for you Ulver.

Not likely is it ?.

I think we all know it's Lambert not knowing his arse from his elbow. How much proof do we need ?

He's had 28 days to make a signing, and about 4 months to do his scouting/homework on what was needed before then

Maybe it's Lerner not allowing Lambert any money to spend. I really feel sorry for you Ulver.

Not likely is it ?.

I think we all know it's Lambert not knowing his arse from his elbow. How much proof do we need ?

I'm fairly sure your opinion is in the minority but if you think you're right then fair enough.

We're currently on course for the same points total as last season, none of our summer signings are regular first team starters and we have a real lack of quality in the squad.

We've been told the books are balanced, ireland has been sold and we will receive a large payment in tv revenue at the end of the season.

I don't think its too much to think we'd aim a bit higher in our transfers. 'Patience' is the new word now then to defend our challenge to achieve mediocrity.

Edited by Big_John_10

Not likely is it ?.

You seem completely oblivious to what Lambert has been saying all month.

Not likely is it ?.

It's very likely. What makes you think Lambert would identify targets, have the funds to do so but not sign them anyway?

I'm fairly sure your opinion is in the minority but if you think you're right then fair enough.

I'm pretty sure my opinion that Lambert is useless is FAR from in the minority!

You only have to attend a match to hear the feeling is more than common place

Is it really though? I've seen nothing to suggest that it's anything but a small minority.

• Like 1

Season ticket holder for 3 years so I can assure you I attend plenty of games thanks.

Not likely is it ?.

Obvious troll is obvious.

• Like 1

I don't believe for one second that he has bothered identifying targets and presenting them to the board

unless you count signing his old mate Holt for no apparent reason other than to have someone on his side in the dressing room

if you believe different then so be it. you are more than entitled to a different opinion

Is it really though? I've seen nothing to suggest that it's anything but a small minority.

You must be going to different games to me then. Congrats

Season ticket holder for 3 years so I can assure you I attend plenty of games thanks.

Season ticket holder for over 20, what's that got to do with the price of gravy ?

Not likely is it ?.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Seems likely

I don't believe for one second that he has bothered identifying targets and presenting them to the board

unless you count signing his old mate Holt for no apparent reason other than to have someone on his side in the dressing room

if you believe different then so be it. you are more than entitled to a different opinion

And just what are you basing this on?

You must be going to different games to me then. Congrats

Season ticket holder for over 20, what's that got to do with the price of gravy ?

I think I'll leave you to drown in your own misery.

• Like 3

And just what are you basing this on?

Some sort of information that nobody else has that proves Lambert lies through his teeth in every press conference and the board don't mind him doing so.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â