Weather...

7 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Maybe Seattle?  I only say that as it's known for it's Britain like wet climate.

I would agree, or perhaps New England or Maine. 

26 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

My wife has in-laws out there and we visited about 12 year's ago. There was about several feet of snow on the ground at the time.

The locals kept telling me off for pronouncing the river as Thames (same as the one in London) when they pronounce it more like Fames.  

Some absolutely fantastic seafood there but was also the one and only time I've ever had a corn dog. I'm happy to never have one again.

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

My in-laws live in Rhode Island. They are no longer exempt from hurricanes even that far north. And of course New England typically gets several severe winter storms per year 

2 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

My wife has in-laws out there and we visited about 12 year's ago. There was about several feet of snow on the ground at the time.

The locals kept telling me off for pronouncing the river as Thames (same as the one in London) when they pronounce it more like Fames.  

Some absolutely fantastic seafood there but was also the one and only time I've ever had a corn dog. I'm happy to never have one again.

I hope you explained to them which language it is they speak. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â