Weather...

59 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Being in America, I'm surprised they don't just think they can shoot it and it will go away. 

Trump proposed using nukes.

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Chindie said:

There's still plenty of time for the patriots of Tampa and Sarasota to line the beaches with AR15s and fight off the weather in fairness.

I say it's their duty and they should 100% do this. 

2 hours ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Being in America, I'm surprised they don't just think they can shoot it and it will go away. 

In 2017, a Florida sheriff had to remind people that shooting hurricanes does not work.

It's unfortunately something that people in America have tried. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Daweii said:

In 2017, a Florida sheriff had to remind people that shooting hurricanes does not work.

Wow. I'm stunned but not overly surprised 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daweii said:

My country went full a long time ago 🙄

• Like 1

I have family and friends back home in western NC who are still without power and water weeks after the initial deluge. The story has been getting a lot of coverage but it’s slowing down and is gonna probably now shift to Florida. As I saw with our neighboring town Paradise burning in 2018, the worst hits once the media goes away and you’re left to pick up the pieces on your own. I have no answers 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â