What do you drive?

StefanAVFC

Yes but residents of the IOM are notoriously tight, why else would they live there! ;)

The amazing weather and quality of service in restaurants.  No, hang on a sec.....

we just have an imaginary divide line to keep the Northerners out ..respect to you guys you have a whole stretch of water

Its us keeping the inbreds away, think of the Irish Sea as the wall in Game of Thrones :mrgreen:

for referencing game of thrones  ..come the cultural revolution you have surely provided more than enough evidence to be included in the first wave of summary executions :P

• Like 2

im in a courtesy care at the moment, ford focus eco something or other, i cant imagine there being a gadget that this car doesnt have, cameras, DAB, heated seats, climate control, that parks itself malarkey (havent had the balls to try it yet) its ridiculously comfortable, and coming from my little abarth its pretty big but got absolutely no poke, the guy who dropped it off said it cost £27k...

a £27k ford focus  :o  :wacko:

Mrs H has one of these  ...  bought an ex demo with 1000 miles on the clock for £12k  ( not sure if it was the £27k model but it does have all those features you refer to .. keep meaning to try the auto park as well :) )

she loves it  and it comes in at £20 road tax as well

She's come from an X5 so will soon discover that surroundings will start to matter - like kerbs, or my car.

We took that as an extra bay when we moved in, so that we wouldn't have to have the 'there's been a little incident in the carpark' conversation.  The garage is looking pretty sweet now though, with the other two bits of German tin.

IMG_20140314_232113_1.jpg

The Balaban garage has our new arrival. Mrs. B's new conveyance

IMG_20140314_232102.jpg

greeneyedmonster.jpg

I wish I could take credit, but this is self funded by the good lady.

• Like 1

Those wheels.

I was looking for them on my A3 but you can't get them.

Wouldn't have gone for red myself, but shit that's a nice car.

I was hoping she was going to go for the electric blue, but it's her car and she loved the red.

Next time I remember, I'll note the size of the alloys / wheels if that helps?

Edited by StanBalaban

Nah I meant when I was ordering mine I was looking for them to be fitted then.

Think you can get them in certain markets but not in the UK.

I also really like the gun metal rotor alloys. Really nice but again you can't get them fitted on an A3 (they're probably saving them for a black edition)

Edited by Stevo985

I've taken the Cadillac off the road as a daily driver and have now purchased a 2007 Saturn Aura

(aka the North American version, pre-GM bankruptcy, of the Vectra)

((indeed, in Saturn's last few years as a marque, they essentially became North American versions of Opels/Vauxhalls, e.g. the Saturn Astra))

IMG_20140517_080337.jpg

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â