What do you drive?

StefanAVFC

Since this has sadly turned into the Audi thread

You should start a Ford thread. Might be pretty lonely though.

I'll just talk to the guys who gather around my car to admire it if it's all the same to you, or the women who have made me offers to use the car for their weddings, or the guys who have invited me to car shows. As much as I like to argue with some middle-class wannabe, I did promise a couple of girls a ride ;)

But hey, at least you can impress Tony :thumb:

The irony in all of this is I actually don't mind Ford, and like Mustangs ;) it just amuses me how touchy you are on the subject. And that you seem to be annoyed by people talking about the cars they drive in a thread dedicated to talking about the cars they drive.

P.S. don't invite those girls back to your bedroom.

Touchy? You guys start it, I answer back and you and the rest of the little Audi clique get all defensive.

I think this string of quotes comfortably disproves that ;)

Since this has sadly turned into the Audi thread

You should start a Ford thread. Might be pretty lonely though.

I'll just talk to the guys who gather around my car to admire it if it's all the same to you, or the women who have made me offers to use the car for their weddings, or the guys who have invited me to car shows. As much as I like to argue with some middle-class wannabe, I did promise a couple of girls a ride ;)

But hey, at least you can impress Tony :thumb:

The irony in all of this is I actually don't mind Ford, and like Mustangs ;) it just amuses me how touchy you are on the subject. And that you seem to be annoyed by people talking about the cars they drive in a thread dedicated to talking about the cars they drive.

P.S. don't invite those girls back to your bedroom.

Touchy? You guys start it, I answer back and you and the rest of the little Audi clique get all defensive.

I think this string of quotes comfortably disproves that ;)

By choosing your own starting point? Nice work :thumb:

So.. back on motoring.

I'm currently looking at a crossover to replace the Octy. Costs me a lot in petrol and tax (even though I average about 32 MPG which is decent for it) and if I do use it to its potential I just end up paying more for petrol and tyres. It's massively practical though, loads of space, nice to drive and has a huge boot for the family holidays.

So I've been looking at cars which have the same practicality but will cost a bit less to run, tax and insure.

I'm down to a Yeti, Qashqai and maybe a Sportage.

Leaning towards a Qashqai Acenta Premium 1.5DCi. 74MPG, free tax, loads of toys. About £250 / month on PCP. Cheapest Yeti is £159 PCP which is tempting.

If you care to go back you'll find plenty of times, not just in this thread but in others where you or somebody else will bring things up.

but I was talking about this situation... ;)

Anyway. Don't worry. I like Ford. They make some very nice cars. Their normal day to day cars bore me but they're decent enough and very practical.

Their special cars, for want of a better word, are lovely.

Now let's hug it out.

Followed by anal.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â